8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)

5 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

Does he have to do anything? He's a fkn human being and people are shitting on him.

He did get out of the inning having only giving up 2 runs...and he struck out Baez/Schwarber in the first...both looking

Of course he's a human being quit being so dramatic.   I don't want anything bad to happen to him. I just don't think he's very good.   People wanting a better pitcher isn't shittng on. If he settles down and pitches well i will gladly eat crow.

Edited by Sox80
Missed word

1 minute ago, Dallas Kong said:

Dude, his peripherals were shit in 2018, his "good year". He was openly shit last year. He got wrecked in his first start this year. He has a seeming tendency to pitch while hurting rather than telling someone, like an adult. His pace is slow so he's excruciatingly boring to watch. This isn't a new thing. This isn't today. Reynaldo Lopez is a poor MLB pitcher.

Blah blah Fucking peri whatever. 

Those change year to year. I'm saying this game sheesh. Ok your smarter than a fifth grader....😒

1 minute ago, Sox80 said:

Of course he's a human being quit being so dramatic.   I don't want anything bad to happen to him. I just don't think he's very good.   People wanting a better pitcher isn't shittng on. If he settles down and pitches well i will gladly eat crow.

When people are saying "fuck Lopez" that would be shitting on in my book. That is dramatic.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic