8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

They need to move him to the pen and see how he looks when limited to one inning at a time.

I’m fine with that, but he would still be like 6th in line. Who knows, maybe a team at the deadline will take a chance on him.

I have faith in Lopez. He clearly has a good slider. And if Jimenez would've tried to catch that he would've slammed into the brick wall. Glad he didn't go for it. Should've stayed back if anything and caught the caram.

Give Lopez a break. Only 2 runs...lets.hope it stays that way.

Just now, ScooterMcGee said:

I have faith in Lopez. He clearly has a good slider. And if Jimenez would've tried to catch that he would've slammed into the brick wall. Glad he didn't go for it. Should've stayed back if anything and caught the caram.

Give Lopez a break. Only 2 runs...lets.hope it stays that way.

What has he done to deserve a break?

1 minute ago, Dallas Kong said:

Right. There's no other evidence that the guy sucks, at all.

Dude he's given up 2. If Eloy catches that its most likely different. This board overreacting is a big lol

It's going to be absolutely nuts playing against the Cubs the last 3 games of the season if it is what determines a playoff spot.

Would take something really going wrong, though, or the Blue Jays and ONE more team going on a surprising tear.   TOR has Pearson and Bichette injuries to deal with for now.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic