2021 NHL Thread

soxfan49

On 2/4/2022 at 6:36 PM, Marqhead said:

Bettman is a spineless fuck but I don’t think anyone expected anything else. 

I actually was expecting better. I wasn't expecting Bettman to criticize, that's what a decent human being would do. But I didn't expect a defense. 

• 1 month later...

The 1st round picks are in 2023 and 2024 as well. Davidson is all in on a full tear down and I'm here for it. 2022 is punted and is a weaker draft so he's loading up for a much strong 2023 draft and beyond. I like it.

2 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

The 1st round picks are in 2023 and 2024 as well. Davidson is all in on a full tear down and I'm here for it. 2022 is punted and is a weaker draft so he's loading up for a much strong 2023 draft and beyond. I like it.

Still haven't watched a minute of these guys this year and don't plan on starting anytime soon, but I'm still interested in watching this process unfold. 

3 hours ago, SoxAce said:

Full rebuild for sure. But the 1st round picks in theory can be even later when the fulls fact of the trade are reviewed. They got a haul for Hagel who looks like a pretty good well rounded player so a good start on the rebuild even if Hagel wasn't exactly the 1st name I had in mind who would be traded.

What this all means for the future of Kane and Toews I have no idea ,since Kane could get a pretty decent haul himself. I do know that the Hawks are going to consult with them about how they feel moving forward. If they are moved it's totally up to them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • bmags locked this topic