4-2 GT: CWS @ LAA (8:38 PM CT)

TheTruth05

2 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Told you guys you'd light Heaney up. Why he is our game 2 starter? No fucking idea. we have 2 pitchers obviously better then him.

I heard Maddon talking about him today on Chicago radio. He was saying how Heaney has such great stuff and the ability to be a top LH pitcher in the league. I expected better after hearing that. 

If Eaton/Madrigal/Anderson start rubbing off on the rest of the line-up...and they also start paying attention to the strike zone control of Grandal/Vaughn, this whole line-up will be better off.

We've been such a free swinging, low walk team for so long.  Then we can start playing more team-approach baseball and less individually-focused, swinging out of your shoes style.

Just now, ron883 said:

I heard Maddon talking about him today on Chicago radio. He was saying how Heaney has such great stuff and the ability to be a top LH pitcher in the league. I expected better after hearing that. 

In Maddon's defense....LH'ers have very little chance against the Sox lol

Just now, ron883 said:

No he's fucking trash. I hope we trade him soon. I don't even care what we get. Just get him off of this team.

Just now, Bronson said:

No he's fucking trash. I hope we trade him soon. I don't even care what we get. Just get him off of this team.

Lefty starters with a FIP under 4 have value. The White Sox just feast off lefties. 

3 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Heaney has pretty good strikeout to Walk ratios (last year 21st in K-bb%), he just gives up nukes. Even this game he struck out 4 in 3 innings which is good but giving up a granny doesn't help.