GT 5/27: ORIOLES @ SOX

2 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

I mean he did go a month without one and can’t play a single position god help someone be concerned lol

He’s a rookie that is adjusting to the league and has kept our offense alive for the first chunk of the season.  Your hatred for him is very bizarre.

Edited by Chicago White Sox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yermin last home run was May 17th. Today is May 27th. 1 Month without a homer. Got it.

Give the guy a break, Ray.  It's not like that last homer was memorable or anything.

Just now, wegner said:

Yermin is still a rookie no matter how long he's been in the minors.  The league adjusted to him and we will see how he adjusts back.  

Exactly...I have no idea what he’ll ultimately be, but he showed enough in April to deserve the benefit of the doubt for now.

• Love 1

Just now, YoYoIsMyHero said:

Guys just let greydawg be a miserable fan in peace

Nah it’s okay no one can criticize the dude who wasn’t hitting for power and can’t play a position. Im Glad he hit for power. I like when he does. Just cause y’all don’t want to accept it that’s the only reason hes in the majors. Gotta keep adjusting

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Exactly...I have no idea what he’ll ultimately be, but he showed enough in April to deserve the benefit of the doubt for now.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

The best part is I’m 100 percent right dude can hit. But he’s 100 only here because Eloy is gone if he doesn’t hit for power consistently he will be gone when Eloy returns. That’s a fact