Omar Vizquel is a sack of s%*#

soxfan49

On 8/8/2021 at 2:12 AM, caulfield12 said:

Not much of a young man anymore….unless the definition of “youthful” indiscretions has jumped from late 30’s to late 40’s/early 50’s.  That clubhouse “boys will be boys” thing with former athletes bullying in the clubhouse never goes away with many regardless of age.   Surprised it took so long for this story to come out.

Btw, theyre already putting the victim’s name out there on social media.

Who are "they"?

Everything about this is just so gross.  Being shunned from the HOF isn't quite enough punishment.

3 hours ago, flavum said:

It’s low on the things that matter here, but I hope when it comes to the Hall of Fame, he goes from around 50% to off the ballot. He was on there for his defense and longevity anyway. Who in their right mind would want to honor this guy anymore? 

I wonder how widely known this story is, I haven’t heard anything about it outside of this thread. 

3 hours ago, Leonard Zelig said:

I wonder how widely known this story is, I haven’t heard anything about it outside of this thread. 

It was all over the ESPN tickers the other day, and my friend sent me an e-mail link about an hour or two of the story breaking...that said, it would have received more coverage had it happened in the NYC/Boston market.   And Birmingham's not exactly the center of the universe, not to mention a two year old delay in the story.