9/5- White Sox at Royals, 1:10

flavum

6 minutes ago, fathom said:

Foster has been so bad all year

That’s why we keep sending him down to the minors but for some reason we can’t keep him down there or we don’t DFA him. I have no idea why we released Crick. He couldn’t have been much worse.

Edited by maloney.adam

Why bring in crochet now and not start of inning??? Wtf are we doing?

This is fucking ridiculous and a shit show. Keep getting our ass kicked by royals....

Fuck this....  All the believers will hate me for this but this team is not going past the 1st round you write that down now. 

I have been saying it all 2nd half that this  Team has an complacent attitude. 

Edited by 2Deep
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Crochet has gone from the guy Renteria needed to get a playoff win, to a guy who pitches once a week if he is lucky in 6 run games. He has been throwing pretty well as of late. Either there is some sort of injury concern or his usage is just stupid.

I also wonder if Kopech’s lack of use has contributed to his recent ineffectiveness 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Crochet has gone from the guy Renteria needed to get a playoff win, to a guy who pitches once a week if he is lucky in 6 run games. He has been throwing pretty well as of late. Either there is some sort of injury concern or his usage is just stupid.

Yeah I literally don’t know what they are doing with him. Makes no sense unless they think they need to save him for stretch run but he never gets used and isn’t developing but he also is usually pretty good. 

7 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

I don't  get how Rick Hahn just has no imagination other than Burr and Foster being  shuttled in and out of this ML roster.

Dig deeper.  You have a month of tryouts here to get a feel for other guys and not this same suck ass duo.

Burr can at least get through most outings without giving up runs. Foster seems like a lost cause at this point. 

• Like 1