Battle of the Sox's--Game Two, 3:10 CT

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

It's 523 am and I'm jumping back and forth into the thread...Boomered?

You carry the Owen mid-field logo of OU as your Avatar - but you don't know the call-response of BOOMER-_________?
LMAO - if you say so.

Just now, CentralChamps21 said:

Eovaldi had a sub 2 ERA and the Sox hit him fairly well.

Pivetta had an ERA over 7 and the Sox can't touch him.

They've historically hit Eovaldi well. 

18 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Vaughn seems to have a serious wrist issue. Probably shouldn't expect much out of him this year. 

I wouldn't go that far yet. They need to see how it responds to the injection. It be could just another week. 

1 minute ago, FoxForce2 said:

You carry the Owen mid-field logo of OU as your Avatar - but you don't know the call-response of BOOMER-_________?
LMAO - if you say so.

Well, I have been a fan since 1971 Johnny Rodgers game when I was 2...and my dad went to school there. 

Plus most of the Stoops brothers went to my alma mater and I even have a Marcus Dupree jersey from 1982-83 and Roy Williams from 1999.

And spent every summer vacation until late 1980s/early 90s in Norman.

3 minutes ago, ptatc said:

I wouldn't go that far yet. They need to see how it responds to the injection. It be could just another week. 

Wow! I had no idea it was that serious a problem.

2 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Pollock should not be hitting second.  He is in a big funk and is a rally killer.

Well we almost had Bellinger or Lux.

LoL.

Except the Dodgers don't make the playoffs nine years in a row with moves like that.

Just now, FoxForce2 said:

Wow! I had no idea it was that serious a problem.

In another thread someone posted they had to do a cortisone injection. That is typically a internal joint issue not just a contusion.

4 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Agreed.  Pollock has been a bust ever since returning from injury/maternity leave.

Well, we are in second place all alone for now, so there's that.

Burger with the wheels.  Well, never thought he would get a single big league hit so that's all a huge bonus. Playing with house money.

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, caulfield12 said:

LoL.

Except the Dodgers don't make the playoffs nine years in a row with moves like that.

I don't think the Sox almost had either of them. The posters here wanted that but I don't think that was ever truly reported that they were close on a deal for either of those.

Just now, CentralChamps21 said:

I don't know what the record is for infield hits by a slow guy, but Burger has to be close.

I think 3 of his last 4 hits are infield hits. 

4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

LoL.

Caulfield peddling fake news again

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Well, I have been a fan since 1971 Johnny Rodgers game when I was 2...and my dad went to school there. 

Plus most of the Stoops brothers went to my alma mater and I even have a Marcus Dupree jersey from 1982-83 and Roy Williams from 1999.

And spent every summer vacation until late 1980s/early 90s in Norman.

My first OU game was the Blue Bonnet Bowl with Bobby Warmack QB'ing the team.  I've attended 4 RRS and multiple games on Owen field since. If you don't know the appropriate response to BOOMER! - well,  whatever you squawk about --- you're just not a SOONER! I was just trying to compatriot up. Have a nice day.