White Sox @ Blue Jays 2:07 PM, Cueto (0-1, 2.41) vs. Manoah (5-1, 1.77)

hogan873

2 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

Sox still have Rays, Dodgers, Astros,and Jays again over the next 3 weeks.

Could get ugly.

Could easily be 10 to 12 games under .500 they continue to sleepwalk offensively.

Edited by Soxfest

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Honestly I love the Sox but there are so many unlikeable people in that FO and in that dugout that if they finish with 75-78 wins I think I'd be more relieved than pissed. These smug assholes deserve this

I really DGAF I'm laughing at this shit. I'm just glad they shit the bed in June and May instead of September so I don't have to waste anymore time. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

TLR strikes again worst team in baseball giving up runs in 8th inning for 2 years .

I wish he'd quite playing. He's got to take himself out of the lineup.

Bottom line, these guys suck. They have the manager they deserve. They only have jobs because the worse owner and front office in baseball signed them. 

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

I really DGAF I'm laughing at this shit. I'm just glad they shit the bed in June and May instead of September so I don't have to waste anymore time. 

Oh absolutely. I 100% agree. I have tickets for the finale of the LA series and watching them get swept while I laugh at Grandal and Harrison is going to be a sight to behold

1 minute ago, Texsox said:

I wish he'd quite playing. He's got to take himself out of the lineup.

Bottom line, these guys suck. They have the manager they deserve. They only have jobs because the worse owner and front office in baseball signed them. 

Oh be quiet already. Tony La Russa fucking sucks dick

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Oh be quiet already. Tony La Russa fucking sucks dick

He does. But a different manager isn't suddenly going to raise the team average a hundred points or get Harrison to run faster. They suck. They are not a good baseball team lead by an even worse manager, all the result of a shitty owner and front office 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Shouldn't we WANT to leave at least half the team behind???

Half the team hasn’t caught a thing all year.  Only our front office would be dumb enough to think they could catch COVID

• Haha 2

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Tex has really shifted over to the dark side recently.

There is a perfectly fine team just down the road from me in Houston. I've ignored them for 25 years. Why not enjoy life? Most of the board here wanted one of their people hired for manager so it's not like anyone really cares how they win. Plus they have changed. 

Just now, Texsox said:

There is a perfectly fine team just down the road from me in Houston. I've ignored them for 25 years. Why not enjoy life? Most of the board here wanted one of their people hired for manager so it's not like anyone really cares how they win. Plus they have changed. 

Then by all means, go root for those assholes.  Threatening to be an Astros fan because you no longer like your previous favorite team is something not many would ever say.

Edited by fathom
  • Like 2