Ken Rosenthal: Stay Away Tony

DirtySox

2 hours ago, gusguyman said:

It makes a ton of sense for this to be Hahn. He essentially got demoted when TLR was hired, and then has seen his reputation go from exec of the year to trash tier in a year. Then TLR finally leaves, the team starts to play to its talent again, he thinks he can save his job and his reputation, only for Jerry to try to enable TLR to come back again. If Hahn thinks he is on the hot seat anyway, or is just tired of being (in his mind unfairly) judged for the team's failures, why not take a shot on a hit piece like this. Maybe he finally got tired of taking Jerry/TLR's s%*# and lashed out.

Anything is possible but it would be way out of character for him in my opinion.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2022 at 10:52 AM, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

All the more reason to watch him completely destroy his legacy. He will be gone way before any of us. We ultimately hold his future reputation with young fans. I know I’ll be sure to let younger fans know how overrated and extremely lucky he was as a manager over his shame of a career.

You ok?