Glad the WS is Over

SoxFanForever

I don't know about you guys but, I am happy the World Series is over. Now I can hear news about a team I actually care about. I didn't really care who won the WS. I wasn't someone who was real excited for Florida and I hate the Yanks so it was a lose-lose situation for me. But, now that it is over we get FA announcements, managerial announcements, trades and winter meetings as well as the draft. That to me, is more exciting that cheernig for teams I don't care about. Thoughts? :D

HERE COME THE HAWKS, THE MIGHTY BLACKHAWKS!

TAKE THE ATTACK, YEA, AND WE'LL BACK YOU BLACKHAWKS!

YOU'RE FLYING HIGH NOW SO LET'S WRAP IT UP!

LET'S GO YOU HAWKS! MOVE ON, NOW ALL LOOK OUT!

HERE COME THE HAWKS!!!

Baseball's been an afterthought for me for the past couple weeks ever since hockey started... :headbang

They'll just break your heart like so many men have done before. But seriously hockey blows. In here you dont have the sanctuary of the sports bar to protect you and your Blackhawks talk. :D I have no respect for a sport which Canadians are considered superior.

CF-hockey.jpg

They'll just break your heart like so many men have done before. But seriously hockey blows. Being outside of the sports bar I have the right to bash this sport.  I have no respect for a sport which Canadians are considered superior.

CF-hockey.jpg

:lolhitting I prefer watching Football and occasionally basketball. Basketball has been kinda dead to me since the Bulls went into a rebuild mode 5 years ago.

They'll just break your heart like so many men have done before. But seriously hockey blows. In here you dont have the sanctuary of the sports bar to protect you and your Blackhawks talk. :D I have no respect for a sport which Canadians are considered superior.

Hockey by far is my #1 favorite sport...And I'm in love with the great Blackhawkzone.com, which gives me plenty of space to talk about the sport (and team) I have the deepest passion for.

Watchin da young pitchers like Beckett develop right in fron of ur eyes and seeing da Evil Empire lose is always fun to watch. Hopefully we can talk bout Garland next year, how he won us da World Series in 04, with his great pitching.

I wouldn't count on Garland winning the WS for us. He has to be one of the most inconsistent pitchers I have seen in a while. He can dominate for a while and then disappear after 2 innings it seems. Hopefully with a new manager though, he will get confidence and be able to pitch to his ability more.

The Series was great and I completely enjoyed it. Even $186 million doesn't guarantee anything (but it sure would help). While I'm glad it didn't go 7 for the Marlins' sake, I'm always sad when baseball season finally officially ends. The many Sox developments in the weeks to follow will keep me occupied, but the long cold, baseball-less winter is always a little depressing. At the same time, I've got a LOT of catching up to do at work now that the diversion of baseball is over for a few months.

If Jon Garland wins more than 12 games next year, look up into the sky and pray to God that you don't see 4 giant horsemen riding out of the horizon.

I still think he's Mike Morgan II. He'll probably end up at 12-14. His track record precedes him.

Million dollar stuff. 5 cent brain.