Dodgers gonna cut Trevor Bauer now that he’s reinstated (updated 12/22)

JoshPR

5 minutes ago, ChetLemon77 said:

Right, so no one in MLB holds & expresses extreme views at the other end of the spectrum? Pretty sure I've seen plenty of questionable tweets from MLB personnel, particularly during the summer of 2020 and specifically as it relates to overarching, toxic, and unfair opinions of law enforcement. 

You are the one who made the initial connection between the two things.

On 12/19/2022 at 1:07 PM, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

I wouldn't mind it given he was found not guilty.  While he's a huge creep and asshole, she literally asked for it and came back multiple times.  

you'd be surprised how many MLB players, even those on your fav team, are huge sociopathic assholes

• Fire 1

14 minutes ago, ChetLemon77 said:

Right, so no one in MLB holds & expresses extreme views at the other end of the spectrum? Pretty sure I've seen plenty of questionable tweets from MLB personnel, particularly during the summer of 2020 and specifically as it relates to overarching, toxic, and unfair opinions of law enforcement. 

Please find me these posts "on the other end of the spectrum" being overtly sexist, calling someone a "retard" or telling social media they are literally killing people. I'm sorry people aren't beating down Aubrey's door to manage their team and represent their franchise every day. 

I'll wait for those tweets, Chet. 

• Like 1