Phillies at White Sox GM 2 Thread of Doom (Giolito vs. Falter)

Greg Hibbard

2 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

I can just see Cali saying we should have pursued Pache after two organizations moved on. 

Nah I make those kind of comments in the off season. Don't think I've ever brought up his name. Outman, Varsho, some other Az. OF's. Can't remember them all.

Pretty sure I mentioned Kelenic in at least 1 post this off season as someone who would be worth looking into.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

Some of the Bummer takes are wild lmao

I know he's got stuff, but the amount of times he's choked in the moment......he instills ZERO confidence. Hyperbole aside, he just never, ever comes through. Considering his skill set and contract.......I loathe him as a fan.

Just now, roncag said:

I know he's got stuff, but the amount of times he's choked in the moment......he instills ZERO confidence. Hyperbole aside, he just never, ever comes through. Considering his skill set and contract.......I loathe him as a fan.

It's fascinating to me we're all able to overlook Lopez getting off to a bad start whereas Bummer allows 1 base runner and people freak out.

Bummer has a 3.16 career ERA. Last year it was 2.36. He has always been effective up to this point in his career.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

It's fascinating to me we're all able to overlook Lopez getting off to a bad start whereas Bummer allows 1 base runner and people freak out.

Bummer has a 3.16 career ERA. Last year it was 2.36. He has always been effective up to this point in his career.

Hey, I'm not a ReyLo apologists either, however, we didn't extend him. But, if Bummer comes in, he's starting the at bat 2-0. He's a  walk machine, and never going to make the inning easy, despite his above average stuff.