White Sox at Rays, 4/22/23, 3:05 pm, Fox TV.

Balta1701

47 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

His body language now is not good.

I haven’t watched a game since… uh… the 4 to 3 win against the Twins.

Has been a combination of being super busy and also just choosing not to invest my time into a team that isn’t playing winning baseball.

That said, what’s Robert’s body language like?

1 hour ago, hankchifan said:

His body language now is not good.

He is in a total funk at the plate, going something like 3 for 37. He hasn't seen a fastball in the strike zone in a week and keeps fishing for breaking balls a foot off the plate. Either sacrifice a live chicken in the locker room or sit him for a couple of days to get his head right. I don't see disinterest......I see a guy in a hitting funk that needs to break out. 

2 hours ago, greg775 said:

I hate being such a negative fan. It sucks. My problem is I need to stop watching the sport I've grown to hate for so many reasons. If I can't enjoy the games I need to divorce myself from new baseball. My disdain started with the tanking which I figured wouldn't work and didn't. I need to work on being more positive or finally leave the game for good. Sorry some of us are so down.

Keep reading Greg. I’m making fun of Hahn. 

edit: I’ll make it easy:

“You guys always hear from the most negative fans,” he said. “The fans I talk to never come up to me and say, ‘Rick, this is the start of just the same stuff as last year.’

“They seem to seek you guys out in the comments sections. Imagine that.”

Edited by Pale Sox

29 minutes ago, PitchatRisktoZisk said:

He is in a total funk at the plate, going something like 3 for 37. He hasn't seen a fastball in the strike zone in a week and keeps fishing for breaking balls a foot off the plate. Either sacrifice a live chicken in the locker room or sit him for a couple of days to get his head right. I don't see disinterest......I see a guy in a hitting funk that needs to break out. 

This is fair. He’s always going to be a streaky player. He reminds me offensively a little bit of Joe Carter.