5/29/2023: Chicago White Sox vs. Los Angeles Angels 7:10 PM CDT TV: NBCSCH & National FS1; Radio WMVP AM 1000

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Just let everyone return from injury so Hahn can’t use that excuse anymore.  This is such a pathetic organization.

You really think that would make a difference at this point. JR does not care 

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

Only 31.  Can't put him back out there next inning unless just going to write this game off.  Offense will see 9 pitches and it will be 9-0 after 2.....why the f*** do I care

Lambert is off the roster. 

They can't use Scholtens. 

Who would you go to to eat 3-4? 

Lopez after pitching last night?  Bummer?  Crochet? 

Don't think they're confident about pushing Garrett quite yet. 

Would actually be the perfect opportunity to see where Liam is at with his stuff... 

1 minute ago, Harry Chappas said:

Only 31.  Can't put him back out there next inning unless just going to write this game off.  Offense will see 9 pitches and it will be 9-0 after 2.....why the f*** do I care

You have to put him back out there and hope he settles down and gives you 4-5 innings. Can't burn the pen in the 1st game of a home stand. Despite how this game has started you still need to win more than you lose at home.

• Like 1
  • Hawk 1

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I liked when he bat high vs. LHP and lower vs. RHP.

Moncada and Eloy are the only two hitters I would consistently bat top 4 regardless of starter.

If Moncada's actually taking a good number of walks again... 

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

Just let everyone return from injury so Hahn can’t use that excuse anymore.  This is such a pathetic organization.

That excuse ended in 2021. We had a much better record when guys were out. When we got healthy we became real average and finished the second half as a worse team than KC and Detroit. 

• Like 1

Just now, SonofaRoache said:

That excuse ended in 2021. We had a much better record when guys were out. When we got healthy we became real average and finished the second half as a worse team than KC and Detroit. 

For an excuse that ended I’ve heard it a lot this week. Today even. 

1 minute ago, SonofaRoache said:

Hahn used injury excuse today

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Timmy, Yoan and Benintendi still without a homer at home this year. 

AT DH you had your choice of Burger, Grandal or Vaughn . And they picked the 3 best choice against a RHP.

That 1st inning was why you need a run producer like Burger in there at home.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

For an excuse that ended I’ve heard it a lot this week. Today even. 

The window is painted shut. They are hanging on for dear life and any excuse will be used by our FO. Our fans use excuses because we don't want to believe this thing is a failure. Because where do we go from here as fans? Could we ever trust this organization again? 

• Fire 1

Just now, SonofaRoache said:

The window is painted shut. They are hanging on for dear life and any excuse will be used by our FO. Our fans use excuses because we don't want to believe this thing is a failure. Because where do we go from here as fans? Could we ever trust this organization again? 

They’re fucked until JR dies. Everyone knows it 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1

6 minutes ago, fathom said:

Hahn used injury excuse today

Didn't expect him to speak so I missed it. Well, the problem is the healthy guys suck ass. Cease isn't hurt is he? Has Lynn been hurt? I also see some healthy guys in our lineup sucking ass too. Robert, Vaughn, Tim, Grandal, and whoever is playing right field that day. 

Edited by SonofaRoache

• Kyyle23 unpinned this topic