6/4 Sox vs. Tigers 1:10PM CT

2 hours ago, The Mighty Mite said:

That’s 59-40, I’d love to see it but they’ve been a .500 team now for almost 2 years. The pitching is coming around except for Lynn but the hitters really have to start producing on a regular basis to have a chance of a Division title.

A few days ago Ken Williams said that the White Sox are going to win the division this year and will be buyers not sellers at the deadline. I hope he's right.

• TLR 1

1 hour ago, Heads22 said:

Judge out of tonights game after colliding with the wall in LA...Buster Olney said an IL stint isn't out of the question

The Yankees’ rotation depth will be further tested. Nestor Cortes is expected to land on the 15-day injured list with a left shoulder injury, manager Aaron Boone said prior to Sunday’s series finale against the Dodgers.

Clarke Schmidt will start in place of Cortes on Tuesday against the White Sox at Yankee Stadium, and Wednesday’s starter has not yet been announced. Jhony Brito and Randy Vásquez are possibilities, as they are both on the 40-man roster.

47 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

A few days ago Ken Williams said that the White Sox are going to win the division this year and will be buyers not sellers at the deadline. I hope he's right.

Did this really happen?

3 hours ago, soxrwhite said:

Hot time Summer in the city! Never ever give up!!

Who was gonna play the infield if we went extras?

I really don't know if Petey Grifol was thinking that far ahead. He just wanted to get the right bats up in the bottom of the 9th. I heard his post game interview  and that's what it sounded like to me.

1 hour ago, Lip Man 1 said:

The Yankees’ rotation depth will be further tested. Nestor Cortes is expected to land on the 15-day injured list with a left shoulder injury, manager Aaron Boone said prior to Sunday’s series finale against the Dodgers.

Clarke Schmidt will start in place of Cortes on Tuesday against the White Sox at Yankee Stadium, and Wednesday’s starter has not yet been announced. Jhony Brito and Randy Vásquez are possibilities, as they are both on the 40-man roster.

Brito is terrible...kiss of death jinx, lol.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic