Hey, there's also a game tonight gamethread. Mariners @ White Sox 7:10

wegner

2 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

The new GM has to bite the bullet and get Moncada the hell off this team.

With his terrible presence in the clubhouse, he’s totally worthless to this organization. It’s too bad they got rid of Burger.

• Like 1

The problem with saying shaw has no role on this team is he's really not preventing anything. I mean...I guess we could bring up that Dodgers reliever we acquired, he's not really ready. Charlotte isn't full of players deserving a chance if only bryan shaw moved out of the way.

4 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

The new GM has to bite the bullet and get Moncada the hell off this team.

With all of the God Given Talent that Moncada is blessed with, it just defies a logical explanation.

4 minutes ago, bmags said:

The problem with saying shaw has no role on this team is he's really not preventing anything. I mean...I guess we could bring up that Dodgers reliever we acquired, he's not really ready. Charlotte isn't full of players deserving a chance if only bryan shaw moved out of the way.

I know alot of people are happy with going for a higher draft pick. I personally just hate tanking and putting Shaw out there almost every night is obviously tanking.

1 minute ago, wegner said:

I know alot of people are happy with going for a higher draft pick. I personally just hate tanking and putting Shaw out there almost every night is obviously tanking.

I'm not saying he's good, I am saying what we have in the Charlotte bullpen can absolutely be worse.

Just now, bmags said:

I'm not saying he's good, I am saying what we have in the Charlotte bullpen can absolutely be worse.

I find that hard to believe but I know that you know the minors so ok.

6 minutes ago, fathom said:

With his terrible presence in the clubhouse, he’s totally worthless to this organization. It’s too bad they got rid of Burger.

Meh I wasn't a Burger guy so I liked the trade. They desperately need left handed starting pitching in the upper minors. What was it something like 200 + consecutive games started by a right handed pitcher and it was an opener (Tanner Banks) who broke the streak.  They need lefties.