Patino and Rodriguez called up; Rodriguez sent back down, Remillard up

Vote4Pedro

Just now, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

I would think so, but you don't need to put a guy on waivers to DFA them.

Oh, I know. I was just curious. It seems like teams were putting all their upcoming free agents on waivers just to save $$. That's what the Angels did.

40 minutes ago, Vote4Pedro said:

https://x.com/scottmerkin/status/1697727720753426567?s=46&t=JzxlP-5WAau6tv45z5GU7g

For those of you thinking he will get any sniff of playing time, I present you with this nonsense quote 

The best is that Getz literally said him and Pedro would be in constant communication and clearly that’s not the case day 2 of Chris’ tenure.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

The best is that Getz literally said him and Pedro would be in constant communication and clearly that’s not the case day 2 of Chris’ tenure.

My biggest loss for words with it all is how have you NOT talked about playing time for the final month of the season? Makes no damn sense. They have no game plan for where this is headed and the idiots in charge can’t form a sentence without sounding totally out of their league 

• Like 2

• Quin changed the title to Patino and Rodriguez called up; Rodriguez sent back down, Remillard up