2023 World Series- Rangers/Dbacks

flavum

6 minutes ago, Vacheron said:

To be fair, did anyone see Marcus Semien as being this good?

He wasn't actually good until 2019. He was pretty mediocre for the A's until Ron Washington taught him how to defense. Then he learned that elevating and pulling the ball = homers and he's been pretty good ever since. 

• Like 1

Just now, EloyJenkins said:

A team that made aggressive plays for star players and hired Bochy won the world series....imagine that. FML

This Rangers team had a lot of the same guys on offense last year and they were nowhere near this good. Bochy and his staff definitely played a role in them improving.

Now imagine if we could have taken that and put it towards the 2021 White Sox...

I don't think I can ever forgive JR for hiring La Russa. 

• Like 2
  • TLR 1

5 minutes ago, chw42 said:

It is honestly that bad for me too. What we were promised and what we ended up with is a straight up disservice to the fans. This is a year they were supposed to be a prime WS contender and missing opportunities to beat a team like the Diamondbacks just plain sucks. Also I would have been a pig in s%*# since I live in AZ and would have spent way too much money going to games. 😂

The Sox... they gawn.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, chw42 said:

This Rangers team had a lot of the same guys on offense last year and they were nowhere near this good. Bochy and his staff definitely played a role in them improving.

Now imagine if we could have taken that and put it towards the 2021 White Sox...

Let's be real, this team doesn't win with Bochy either. The roster was too damn flawed. 

• Like 1