Fire Jerry

Jerry has hired a series of inept ass-kissing clowns to GM and manage his ballclub over the years.

He just cut the payroll by $55 million in one offseason.

His favorite player is David Eckstein so his stupid new GM hire decided to fill the lineup with three of them, and that’s not including Benintendi.

He blames Sox fans for his team’s lack of success and earning power at his current stadium and expects taxpayers to fund his new ballpark billions of dollars.

He is a smug talking, cigar smoking, piece of garbage who apparently wants to win, as long as he doesn’t have to pay a player what he’s worth on the open market.

I’m sure I’m missing a lot more great points, so please add your own.

When will we be free of this pathetic miser?

By the way, this is what I picture whenever we rage about this team, except he’s laughing at us with huge puffs of cigar smoke billowing from his mouth, blowing perfect smoke rings in between laughs.

OGF2IFB4LFBN7BH4UXIUEWXYII.jpg

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, Paulie4Pres said:

I will probably smoke a cigar the day he dies. Not in his honor, but in celebration. He's been a fucking curse on this organization for the duration of his ownership. 

Literally the Bill Wirtz of the White Sox.

• Like 5
  • Fire 2

14 minutes ago, JoeC said:

Nowhere near as bad as Wirtz, but conceptually yes.

If you mean Rocky Wirtz, I concur.

Blackhawks: https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/blackhawks-rocky-wirtz-angrily-criticizes-reporters-asking-beach-scandal/

Northwestern: https://www.chicagobusiness.com/education/northwestern-football-hazing-scandal-northwestern-board-trustees

If you mean Dollar Bill

8kwkta.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Wirtz went so far as to raid his own niece's trust fund. The only reason he didn't end up in jail is because the statute of limitations had passed.

Not saying Jerry is good, or that Rocky's actions make others better or worse. Just stating that Bill Wirtz was in a league of his own, and Jerry, as bad as he is, doesn't touch Dollar Bill's level of corruption.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, JoeC said:

Wirtz went so far as to raid his own niece's trust fund. The only reason he didn't end up in jail is because the statute of limitations had passed.

Not saying Jerry is good, or that Rocky's actions make others better or worse. Just stating that Bill Wirtz was in a league of his own, and Jerry, as bad as he is, doesn't touch Dollar Bill's level of corruption.

Yes, you would need an extensive check list in terms of all the acts of malfeasance against the players unions (NHL, MLB), various degrees of aiding and abetting employing rapists (Aldrich, Boston), racism (GM and coaches for Hawks minor league team, Hawks continued use of racist trademark logo more repulsive today in society’s view than when Wirtz was alive), whatever role Rocky played in any coverup at NU in addition to his role at the NHL team.

Career misconduct is a good work to cover all the s%*# Bill and others pulled against the NHL players union. You have Jerry conspiring for at least three substantial works stoppages including being the ring leader in the only cancelled World Series ever.

Also have to weigh both Jerry’s and Bill’s role in installing Bettman, Jerry’s in installing Bud and removing any independence in the Commissioner’s Office, and his role in promulgating / extracting tens of billions of taxpayer dollars for stadiums, including one of two in Chicago (the Wirtz family did not do this).

Bottom line, all three suck ass, but I placed the rape and racism issues above the taxpayer and player issues, with team performance last.

2 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Yes, you would need an extensive check list in terms of all the acts of malfeasance against the players unions (NHL, MLB), various degrees of aiding and abetting employing rapists (Aldrich, Boston), racism (GM and coaches for Hawks minor league team, Hawks continued use of racist trademark logo more repulsive today in society’s view than when Wirtz was alive), whatever role Rocky played in any coverup at NU in addition to his role at the NHL team.

Career misconduct is a good work to cover all the s%*# Bill and others pulled against the NHL players union. You have Jerry conspiring for at least three substantial works stoppages including being the ring leader in the only cancelled World Series ever.

Also have to weigh both Jerry’s and Bill’s role in installing Bettman, Jerry’s in installing Bud and removing any independence in the Commissioner’s Office, and his role in promulgating / extracting tens of billions of taxpayer dollars for stadiums, including one of two in Chicago (the Wirtz family did not do this).

Bottom line, all three suck ass, but I placed the rape and racism issues above the taxpayer and player issues, with team performance last.

This is fucking clownshoes. Are you Native American? Because that's the only group whose opinion matters on the logo. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • TLR 1

Unfortunately the only person who can fire JR is JR. I’ve detested this the man since 1982 when they brought in Sportsvision and you needed a special antenna to pick up the games, what a fiasco and how stupid as the Cubs were televising all of their games on free TV on WGN. JR and EE showed what kind of scum they were when they were interviewed after the Sox clinched the 1983 Western Division and they defamed Harry Caray, Harry knew what he was dealing with those 2 and wanted no part of them as he bolted to the Cubs in 1982. Just about every move JR and company has made in his 43 years of Sox ownership has alienated Sox fans and some wonder why Chicago is a Cub town by at least a 60-40 margin. 

Edited by The Mighty Mite
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 2

11 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

Unfortunately the only person who can fire JR is JR. I’ve detested this the man since 1982 when they brought in Sportsvision and you needed a special antenna to pick up the games, what a fiasco and how stupid as the Cubs were televising all of their games on free TV on WGN. JR and EE showed when kind of scum they were when they were interviewed after the Sox clinched the 1983 Western Division and they defamed Harry Caray, Harry knew what he was dealing with those 2 and wanted no part of them as he bolted to the Cubs in 1982. Just about every move JR and company has made in his 43 years of Sox ownership has alienated Sox fans and some wonder why Chicago is a Cub town by at least a 60-40 margin. 

“Wherever you’re at, Harry and Jimmy, eat your hearts out. I hope people realize what scum you are.”--Jerry Reinsdorf, September 17, 1983.

35 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:

This is fucking clownshoes. Are you Native American? Because that's the only group whose opinion matters on the logo. 

This is trash. Common decency shouldn't require an ethnicity. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • TLR 2

51 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

This is trash. Common decency shouldn't require an ethnicity. 

If the ethnicity in question doesn't consider something racist, why should anyone else? Who are you to decide what is racist on behalf of another ethnic group? Very presumptive of you. 

Some native Americans believe the Blackhawks logo should be changed, but most do not... How the hell is it racist?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:

If the ethnicity in question doesn't consider something racist, why should anyone else? Who are you to decide what is racist on behalf of another ethnic group? Very presumptive of you. 

Some native Americans believe the Blackhawks logo should be changed, but most do not... How the hell is it racist?

Zero interest in playing pointless  whataboutism with you.  By your own standards you don't get to decide either, so why are you doing this?  

• TLR 1

41 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Same as it ever was…

So your contention is that the Blackhawks are a racist organization, and that's why Akim Aliu never made it? Do you have any idea how many minorities(African-Americans specifically) have played for the Hawks over that time frame? Not a single one has ever experienced this so-called racism? Lol.  

Akim Aliu's career was derailed by his stupidity and lack of hockey ability. Nothing more. He's always been a headcase. The guy never put up more than 20 points at any professional level, despite playing all over the world, and that was in the ECHL...

P.S. Bill Peters is a piece of s%*#, but he hasn't been with the Blackhawks organization for almost 15 years... 

Edited by Paulie4Pres

14 hours ago, SoxAce said:

Literally the Bill Wirtz of the White Sox.

I partied for 3 days when Dollar Bill died . Blackhawks fans were finally free of him . after suffering through all of those years of Bill Wirtz, I never thought that I would hate anyone as much . I do.

• Like 3

On 3/29/2024 at 2:19 AM, Paulie4Pres said:

I will probably smoke a cigar the day he dies. Not in his honor, but in celebration. He's been a fucking curse on this organization for the duration of his ownership. 

16 hours ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Pretty clear to most rational and decent human beings that trash celebrating the death of another is, putting it mildly, “fucking clown shoes”.

Even NHL marketing people paid to pimp this garbage have the common sense to hide as much of this as possible from the general public.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Pretty clear to most rational and decent human beings that trash celebrating the death of another is, putting it mildly, “fucking clown shoes”.

Even NHL marketing people paid to pimp this garbage have the common sense to hide as much of this as possible from the general public.

He's a billionaire who has somehow done more harm than good in his lifetime. His charitable donations are a fraction of what normal, every day, working class people donate... He's a greedy, vengeful, selfish, narcissistic piece of s%*#. He has stepped on people his entire life to elevate himself to where he is. But I'm sure the heavenly gates will just open right up for him when he's finally dead... right?

I poured a nice bourbon when that racist, wife beating, nazi sympathizing piece of s%*# Bobby Hull died, too. I guess that makes me trash as well.

Edited by Paulie4Pres

I won't wish death on anyone, as Billy Joel sang we eventually all wind up sleeping by ourselves.

What I will say is that new ownership will give the franchise the chance to start doing things in a professional manner, to be competent and functional for a change. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Lip Man 1 said:

I won't wish death on anyone, as Billy Joel sang we eventually all wind up sleeping by ourselves.

What I will say is that new ownership will give the franchise the chance to start doing things in a professional manner, to be competent and functional for a change. 

There's a difference between wishing death on someone, and realizing the world is probably a better place without them.

• Like 4

On 3/29/2024 at 11:55 AM, Lip Man 1 said:

“Wherever you’re at, Harry and Jimmy, eat your hearts out. I hope people realize what scum you are.”--Jerry Reinsdorf, September 17, 1983.

And when they clinched the division he blasted everyone who criticized the white flag trade. At a moment of what should be total joy, he’d rather bring up his pettiness. After this season, his 44th owning the team, his team will be below .500 overall. So maybe he can bring up the pettiness of his dumbest competitors, and realize he is below average.

• Like 2

Can’t image what life choices and levels of wickedness brings someone to the point of passion defending racist sports logos, bragging about celebrating the deaths of multiple people, and proudly calling out future grave dancing targets. 

And of course the handful of usual suspects chiming in and “liking” these types of posts.

This is how you decided to spend Good Friday and the Easter weekend. You need to lay off overindulging bourbon, perform self reflection, work on trying to become a better person.

• Haha 1