4/21 Games

BamaDoc

2 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

Quero rope double. 2-0. Baldwin and Tatum both with singles. Top of this lineup plays so smart.

Let's just swap Birminghams roster with Chicago at this point. They would probably beat  this current White Sox roster 7 out of 10 times 

6 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

2-2 now. Eder ended up walking a lefty in a 9-pitch at bat. Just does not have the stuff he once had to finish people.

Had someone tell me he’s a reliever in the majors at best 

Eder got stronger as the game went on. Struck out the first 2 guys in the fifth then looked like he had the 3rd guy struck out, but the ump wouldn't call it. Infield hit on a ball that demonstrates why Baldwin projects better at second. Eder hit his pitch count and exited with 4.2 IP.

Sucks that Eder couldn't leave in line for the W. Did a good job missing bats today. 

4.2IP, 2 ER, 5 H (no XBH, two IF singles), 4 BB, 8 K (his high since the trade).

Gowens finished with the longest (and best) start of his short pro career: 6IP, 1 R, 2 H, 1 BB, 8 K.

I can see them being aggressive with him due to his age, maybe a replacement for Thorpe/Iriarte in the Barons rotation after a promotion.

Surprised to see Adams get the hook already, but I guess some relievers might need work with all the games getting shortened to 7 innings this weekend.

5IP, 1ER, 4H, 1BB, 8K. The run was on a first pitch fastball that got ambushed for a solo shot.

Gil Luna on in relief, walks the first batter but immediately gets him with his patented pickoff move.

• Thanks 1