October 3, 20251 yr Think that's a case where diving actually helps him there. He too forever to get his foot down.
October 3, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, Autumn Dreamin said: If XB got his walk, is that a game tying sac fly? Theoretically yes
October 3, 20251 yr 3 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said: If XB got his walk, is that a game tying sac fly? No, it'd be 3-2 with Tatis up next. Edit: I can't math, so yeah it would actually. You could argue they have a easier force play on the Cronenworth out though. Edited October 3, 20251 yr by chw42
October 3, 20251 yr 7 minutes ago, chw42 said: No, it'd be 3-2 with Tatis up next. 2nd run would've scored on that Cronenworth tapper...unless they throw home but I don't think they would've gotten the runner there. 7 minutes ago, chw42 said: You could argue they have a easier force play on the Cronenworth out though. I think the only play there was at first with the runners running/the momentum toward first base. Edited October 3, 20251 yr by nrockway
October 3, 20251 yr On the one hand, interesting that they all made the postseason. On the other, Brewers are the last ones standing.
October 3, 20251 yr 6 minutes ago, chw42 said: No, it'd be 3-2 with Tatis up next. Edit: I can't math, so yeah it would actually. You could argue they have an easier force play on the Cronenworth out though. Keller probably gets pulled before he hits two guys
October 3, 20251 yr San Diego was absolutely awful offensively this series and the Cubs still barely won. Milwaukee should be able to handle them.
October 3, 20251 yr 3 minutes ago, fathom said: Keller probably gets pulled before he hits two guys He probably still gets one more batter.
October 3, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, almagest said: San Diego was absolutely awful offensively this series and the Cubs still barely won. Milwaukee should be able to handle them. Milwaukee doesn't have the bullpen the Padres have. They're a much better situational hitting team, but Milwaukee has never really hit well in October. The way I see it, they're built more as a team that will succeed over 162, but not in a 5 game series.
October 3, 20251 yr Why do ESPN announcers not know left field from right field? That's the second time I've heard "left field" when the ball went to right.
October 3, 20251 yr PCAAA finally woke up tonight. The flubs may have snuck past San Diego, but they got another thing coming vs. Andrew Vaughn and the Brew Crew
October 3, 20251 yr 8 minutes ago, chw42 said: Milwaukee doesn't have the bullpen the Padres have. They're a much better situational hitting team, but Milwaukee has never really hit well in October. The way I see it, they're built more as a team that will succeed over 162, but not in a 5 game series. Milwaukee was 6th in bullpen ERA (3.63 to 3.06 for SD), so its not like there's a big downgrade. The Cubs also only scored 6 runs in 3 games. If the Cubs average 2 runs per game again they'll be swept.
October 3, 20251 yr The Red Sox trotting out this guy "Early" in an elimination game is just sad. Too bad they're missing Gio and have other injuries to (bad) SPs, but come on. Edited October 3, 20251 yr by nrockway
October 3, 20251 yr Author 11 hours ago, Kyyle23 said: Today I have Guardians, Padres, Boston advancing. Feels like Cubs vibe is incredibly damaged right now. Guardians came to life yesterday and Detroit really haven’t done anything offensively. And f*** the Yankees 😂 Don’t feel bad. I had the same picks. Honestly, all I want is a Brewers- Mariners World Series. Anything else, I’m probably not watching.
October 3, 20251 yr 9 minutes ago, flavum said: Don’t feel bad. I had the same picks. Honestly, all I want is a Brewers- Mariners World Series. Anything else, I’m probably not watching. lol I don’t gamble I just make bad suggestions for others to avoid
October 3, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, almagest said: Milwaukee was 6th in bullpen ERA (3.63 to 3.06 for SD), so its not like there's a big downgrade. The Cubs also only scored 6 runs in 3 games. If the Cubs average 2 runs per game again they'll be swept. No Megill though...
October 3, 20251 yr What a performance by Schlitter so far tonight. He’s got a big time arm and I can’t believe he wasn’t more hyped coming up in the Yankees system with this type of fastball.
October 3, 20251 yr 16 minutes ago, caulfield12 said: No Megill though... He’s on roster it sounds like, no Woodruff
October 3, 20251 yr I've been watching football but Shitler seemingly dominated this bad Red Sox lineup.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.