1 hour ago1 hr Fire Venable....err isn't that four times within 12 with zero points now?seems to be opposite of 2025odunze and Loveland killing fantasy teams Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by caulfield12
42 minutes ago42 min Well 10-0 at halftime. Game should be 13-0 if Ben takes the points (or 17-0 if Rome catches the ball). I'll take it though.
32 minutes ago32 min 3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:The Bears defense is just terribleI think when they only give up 16 points in 6 quarters, the offense is a bit more to blame.
31 minutes ago31 min That was amazing by Hurts at the end. Wasn’t even thinking they would run a play.
29 minutes ago29 min Author 2 minutes ago, Quin said:I think when they only give up 16 points in 6 quarters, the offense is a bit more to blame.97 yards on the drive that ended in the INT, plus the last drive. Hurts is going to go wild in the 2nd
10 minutes ago10 min I know there is plenty of time for it to go wrong, but this is how I thought our passing game would look coming into the season. The QB hitting one different WR/TE after another, completion after completion.
8 minutes ago8 min Author 1 minute ago, Milkman delivers said:I know there is plenty of time for it to go wrong, but this is how I thought our passing game would look coming into the season. The QB hitting one different WR/TE after another, completion after completion.As much as I like Caleb, he's actually a terrible QB for Johnsons system. It thrives off of getting the ball out quick and that ain't Caleb. Case looks like a star in this offense. Obviously you aren't replacing Caleb, but man does this look different when run right.
2 minutes ago2 min 5 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:As much as I like Caleb, he's actually a terrible QB for Johnsons system. It thrives off of getting the ball out quick and that ain't Caleb. Case looks like a star in this offense. Obviously you aren't replacing Caleb, but man does this look different when run right.You said it better.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.