2 hours ago2 hr Fire Venable....err isn't that four times within 12 with zero points now?seems to be opposite of 2025odunze and Loveland killing fantasy teams Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by caulfield12
1 hour ago1 hr Well 10-0 at halftime. Game should be 13-0 if Ben takes the points (or 17-0 if Rome catches the ball). I'll take it though.
1 hour ago1 hr 3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:The Bears defense is just terribleI think when they only give up 16 points in 6 quarters, the offense is a bit more to blame.
1 hour ago1 hr Author 2 minutes ago, Quin said:I think when they only give up 16 points in 6 quarters, the offense is a bit more to blame.97 yards on the drive that ended in the INT, plus the last drive. Hurts is going to go wild in the 2nd
1 hour ago1 hr I know there is plenty of time for it to go wrong, but this is how I thought our passing game would look coming into the season. The QB hitting one different WR/TE after another, completion after completion.
1 hour ago1 hr Author 1 minute ago, Milkman delivers said:I know there is plenty of time for it to go wrong, but this is how I thought our passing game would look coming into the season. The QB hitting one different WR/TE after another, completion after completion.As much as I like Caleb, he's actually a terrible QB for Johnsons system. It thrives off of getting the ball out quick and that ain't Caleb. Case looks like a star in this offense. Obviously you aren't replacing Caleb, but man does this look different when run right.
1 hour ago1 hr 5 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:As much as I like Caleb, he's actually a terrible QB for Johnsons system. It thrives off of getting the ball out quick and that ain't Caleb. Case looks like a star in this offense. Obviously you aren't replacing Caleb, but man does this look different when run right.You said it better.
1 hour ago1 hr At least now they shouldn’t feel rushed to get Caleb back out there. This has been about as positive as we could’ve hoped for so far.
59 minutes ago59 min active Swiftinactive Raymondff driving me crazier than Soxfriend has odunze vs. Barkley lol Edited 57 minutes ago57 min by caulfield12
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.