September 23Sep 23 Cheering for Juan Soto is weird1-1Rasmussen no hitter TBR NYY TBR 2-0Yankees need to sweep all four and hope for help Edited September 23Sep 23 by caulfield12
September 23Sep 23 One more inning until Cade SmithRed Sox the exact opposite of their two long winning streaksCLE 1-10 risp too
September 23Sep 23 It doesn’t help anything that Boston is airmailing in these next 6 games to either switch sides of the Wildcard bracket and call it “resting their players”
September 23Sep 23 Wildest stat Last Indian/Guardian rookie to finish Top 5 in AL hitting?Shoeless Joe Jackson
September 23Sep 23 Cleveland has to stop lucking out at some point, right?Right?We're going to have won 4 of 5 but can't make up any fucking ground Edited September 23Sep 23 by SoCalChiSox
September 23Sep 23 3 minutes ago, SoCalChiSox said:Cleveland has to stop lucking out at some point, right?Right?We're going to have won 4 of 5 but can't make up any fucking groundThey do it every year so probably not. I think we have to win out to have a shot but even then I don't know if CLE is losing
September 23Sep 23 Boston TV shared a stat that Cleveland was 30-0 when leading after the 7th on the road. Insane. Nice to have a lockdown bullpen.
September 23Sep 23 43 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:They do it every year so probably not. I think we have to win out to have a shot but even then I don't know if CLE is losingfor them winning is a habit, they seem to show up in Sept,as for the Sox that was never really established, it still isn'tI doubt I'll see sustained success in my lifetime
September 23Sep 23 41 minutes ago, HoosierSox said:Boston TV shared a stat that Cleveland was 30-0 when leading after the 7th on the road. Insane. Nice to have a lockdown bullpen.I think our bullpen is as good. It's just gassed because if the starting pitching. Guardians have a better rotation
September 23Sep 23 Red Sox win the next two games.White Sox win the next two games.Division is clenched and we party on Friday.
September 23Sep 23 5 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:99.2% now, with the Rangers game probably to push it to 99.5%.I don’t care about making the playoffs right now. I care about winning the Division.
September 23Sep 23 8 minutes ago, hi8is said:I don’t care about making the playoffs right now. I care about winning the Division.Truly think we may need to win out to get it.
September 23Sep 23 28 minutes ago, hi8is said:Red Sox win the next two games.White Sox win the next two games.Division is clenched and we party on Friday.Boston could care less right now and Cleveland is smoking hot at the most crucial time of the season.Looking to make it eight appearances in the post season in the last 11 years.That's impressive.
September 23Sep 23 1 minute ago, Lip Man 1 said:Boston could care less right now and Cleveland is smoking hot at the most crucial time of the season.Looking to make it eight appearances in the post season in the last 11 years.That's impressive.I’m just glad the Red Sox care at least a little.
September 23Sep 23 Can't rely on the Mariners for anything right now. 3 hits against the Astros worst starter and bullpen is sad.
September 23Sep 23 41 minutes ago, hi8is said:Red Sox win the next two games.White Sox win the next two games.Division is clenched and we party on Friday.Wouldn’t that put Sox up 1 with 3 to go
September 23Sep 23 9 minutes ago, chw42 said:Can't rely on the Mariners for anything right now. 3 hits against the Astros worst starter and bullpen is sad.Astros then get 4 against the AAA’s
September 23Sep 23 21 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:Boston could care less right now and Cleveland is smoking hot at the most crucial time of the season.Looking to make it eight appearances in the post season in the last 11 years.That's impressive.With THE lowest payroll in mlb, unless they passed Miami at the deadline
September 23Sep 23 10 minutes ago, fathom said:Wouldn’t that put Sox up 1 with 3 to goCleveland would need to win out if Sox went 1-2
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.