13 hours ago13 hr Just now, PaleAleSox said:@WhiteSox2023 it’s time to admit that I was right and the Cubs trade deadline sucked.Boyd and Assad were their trade deadline acquisitions?
13 hours ago13 hr 4 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:Boyd and Assad were their trade deadline acquisitions?Never caught the Brewers and are now being dicked down by the Padres in a short series.
11 hours ago11 hr Author 1 hour ago, PaleAleSox said:@WhiteSox2023 its time to admit that I was right and the Cubs trade deadline sucked.YOU BETTER PUT THIS s%*# ON ICE UNTIL THE PLAYOFFS ARE OVER
11 hours ago11 hr 8 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:YOU BETTER PUT THIS s%*# ON ICE UNTIL THE PLAYOFFS ARE OVERThat was my peace offering for him to admit my take was right when he said the Cubs had a great deadline and I said they are now further back from the brewers than they were. Edited 11 hours ago11 hr by PaleAleSox
1 hour ago1 hr 9 hours ago, PaleAleSox said:That was my peace offering for him to admit my take was right when he said the Cubs had a great deadline and I said they are now further back from the brewers than they were.Brazoban just said, “Hold my beer, Cubs.”
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.