1 hour ago1 hr 4 minutes ago, joejoesox said:can they stop pounding the ball into the damn ground ffsBrown might get 10+ k'sexcept for Braden go's
1 hour ago1 hr I wonder who follows Smith? Fedde?Just figure out a way to win game 1 and give Burke the ball to dominate in game 2. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by wegner
55 minutes ago55 min Hagen is a dog. Ride and die with your guys. He goes 2 scoreless and we win. Book it. Edited 54 minutes ago54 min by chitownsportsfan
32 minutes ago32 min 53 minutes ago, joejoesox said:I think this is a mistake, he been walking more and more batters recently, and next to giving up hits in the first inning, that's the last thing you want from your starter/openerwell let's hope he can command his pitches.I wanted Sandlin honestlyHe has had three days rest which he hadn't had much of lately so I think it is a solid move to hopefully give us 2 innings. I assume if he is struggling with a control they will have Sandlin or Fedde ready to go
31 minutes ago31 min 21 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:So who had Hagen Smith?Buncha insider wanna besI mentioned him yesterday who I thought would be a possibility and two posters didn't even know who I was talking about when I just said Smith lol
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.