4 hours ago4 hr 2 minutes ago, Whisox05 said:can they stop pounding the ball into the damn ground ffs
3 hours ago3 hr 4 minutes ago, joejoesox said:can they stop pounding the ball into the damn ground ffsBrown might get 10+ k'sexcept for Braden go's
3 hours ago3 hr I wonder who follows Smith? Fedde?Just figure out a way to win game 1 and give Burke the ball to dominate in game 2. Edited 3 hours ago3 hr by wegner
3 hours ago3 hr Hagen is a dog. Ride and die with your guys. He goes 2 scoreless and we win. Book it. Edited 3 hours ago3 hr by chitownsportsfan
3 hours ago3 hr 53 minutes ago, joejoesox said:I think this is a mistake, he been walking more and more batters recently, and next to giving up hits in the first inning, that's the last thing you want from your starter/openerwell let's hope he can command his pitches.I wanted Sandlin honestlyHe has had three days rest which he hadn't had much of lately so I think it is a solid move to hopefully give us 2 innings. I assume if he is struggling with a control they will have Sandlin or Fedde ready to go
3 hours ago3 hr 21 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:So who had Hagen Smith?Buncha insider wanna besI mentioned him yesterday who I thought would be a possibility and two posters didn't even know who I was talking about when I just said Smith lol
2 hours ago2 hr 1 hour ago, caulfield12 said:Brown might get 10+ k'sexcept for Braden go'sWhat a miserable post.
2 hours ago2 hr 8 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:What a miserable post.and the proper usage is: except for when Branden GOES, not go's.
2 hours ago2 hr Just now, WestEddy said:and the proper usage is: except for when Branden GOES, not go's.ground outssheeshwho's Branden?related to 46? Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by caulfield12
2 hours ago2 hr 1 hour ago, BigHurt3515 said:I mentioned him yesterday who I thought would be a possibility and two posters didn't even know who I was talking about when I just said Smith lolCalling up Shane Smith would've been a ballsy move, that's for sure.
2 hours ago2 hr 3 minutes ago, wegner said:Calling up Shane Smith would've been a ballsy move, that's for sure.Ballsier still? Castillo starting game 1. And batting 5th.
2 hours ago2 hr 17 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:What a miserable post.have you ever seen a SoxTalk gamethread lol?Fine the White Sox will clesrly score 8-9 runs and shut out the Astros in G2
2 hours ago2 hr 3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:have you ever seen a SoxTalk gamethread lol?Fine the White Sox will clesrly score 8-9 runs and shut out the Astros in G2Haven't been in one in awhile, but I remember playoff Gamethreads being quite serene and optimistic....but I could be mistaken.
1 hour ago1 hr 38 minutes ago, wegner said:Haven't been in one in awhile, but I remember playoff Gamethreads being quite serene and optimistic....but I could be mistaken.not for the last month or so...especially since Mune and Kolson started slamming and Venable's managing veered towards Renteria/TLR territory Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by caulfield12
1 hour ago1 hr 5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:not for the last month or so...especially since Mune and Kolson started slamming and Venable's managing veered towards Renteria/TLR territoryThere’s been a playoff game thread in the last month or so?
49 minutes ago49 min Have a feeling Martin will be the bulk guy tomorrow. Don't think it's a classic bullpen game in that sense.
41 minutes ago41 min 36 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:There’s been a playoff game thread in the last month or so?Miss a little..miss alot
40 minutes ago40 min 37 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:There’s been a playoff game thread in the last month or so?well 2021 had one game of excitement and then completely deadsame with 2020/Covidgoodbye Keuchel/Crochetthere was a Luis Robert mammoth bomb at leastpreceded by a 12 year abyss/nothingness... Edited 35 minutes ago35 min by caulfield12
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.