4 hours ago4 hr 3 hours ago, 77 Hitmen said:So, here's where we stand as of today:1) There is a God/We Got the Pope2) Don't fire GetzI want to see sustained success. Any GM can get lucky. The farm system will tell the truth and not those mythical farm system rankings. I'd prefer to be like the Dodgers/Yankees and not afraid to spend instead of small market Brewers/Rays. Small markets have a smaller margin of error. What I hope will be different is other players would want to play here.
4 hours ago4 hr Damnit, where is @Look at Ray Ray Run. I need him here mocking me for cheering for Doyle getting a hit!
4 hours ago4 hr 2 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:I want to see sustained success. Any GM can get lucky. The farm system will tell the truth and not those mythical farm system rankings. I'd prefer to be like the Dodgers/Yankees and not afraid to spend instead of small market Brewers/Rays. Small markets have a smaller margin of error. What I hope will be different is other players would want to play here.Yeah, I was just joking about how the mood of this board wildly swings with each losing streak and hot streak. Edited 4 hours ago4 hr by 77 Hitmen
4 hours ago4 hr 36 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:I still don't trust him and think he'll do it againNor should you trust him until he has sold the team.
4 hours ago4 hr 6 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:Nor should you trust him until he has sold the team.They were knocking his post game comments on Foul Territory. Making a positive using a negative.
4 hours ago4 hr 43 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:Damnit, where is @Look at Ray Ray Run. I need him here mocking me for cheering for Doyle getting a hitthe truce is off and I’m here for it
4 hours ago4 hr 1 minute ago, 35thstreetswarm said:the truce is off and I’m here for itPeople that can't occasionally laugh at themselves are the worst. I wrote so much wrong stuff on Getz and who GAF. I'd rather be wrong every fucking season and win a playoff series than be right and lose 100+.
4 hours ago4 hr 48 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:Damnit, where is @Look at Ray Ray Run. I need him here mocking me for cheering for Doyle getting a hit!He decided to bounce when Doyle started hitting and when Colson kept making errors.
4 hours ago4 hr 3 minutes ago, 35thstreetswarm said:the truce is off and I’m here for itNo no no Ray was saying that about Doyle like two days ago lol. This is me addressing NEW info not dragging out old s%*#!
3 hours ago3 hr 2 minutes ago, ron883 said:Super Trooper Carl Foster plays baseball in his spare time
3 hours ago3 hr 1 minute ago, Kyyle23 said:No no no Ray was saying that about Doyle like two days ago lol. This is me addressing NEW info not dragging out old s%*#!People need to realize that with this coaching staff players can improve and that they are working well with the scouting staff. Doyle was ID'd as a guy that had some team control left and could be had for a bucket of balls, but also someone with some talent and someone they could hopefully improve mechanically.
3 hours ago3 hr 8 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:People that can't occasionally laugh at themselves are the worst. I wrote so much wrong stuff on Getz and who GAF. I'd rather be wrong every fucking season and win a playoff series than be right and lose 100+.That seems to be the theme today.
3 hours ago3 hr 49 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:Nor should you trust him until he has sold the team.Yeah, but he's not from Winnetka. Jerry knows the South Side and he has my complete trust.
3 hours ago3 hr 2 minutes ago, 77 Hitmen said:Yeah, but he's not from Winnetka. Jerry knows the South Side and he has my complete trust.The southside of Brooklyn or Arizona?
3 hours ago3 hr 23 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:The southside of Brooklyn or Arizona?South Side of Brooklyn, Highland Park, and Scottsdale.
2 hours ago2 hr 1 hour ago, southsider2k5 said:That seems to be the theme today.We want names of said people!
1 hour ago1 hr 2 hours ago, Autumn Dreamin said:Shuko Yamamoto on Instagram and Xhttps://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=351875997061577&id=100071400620082 Edited 59 minutes ago59 min by caulfield12
49 minutes ago49 min 20 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:No way I'm taking part in this conversation except to say my kids were approaching 20 years old in 2005. 🤣Facebook had been around for one year, Obama was a senator, and Pope Leo was just a Sox fan named BobStolen from somewhere on the Internet yesterday
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.