18 hours ago18 hr 14 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:Same, Mune. Same.A little embellishment by translator.“Dirty words,” which could also be interpreted as “swear words”
18 hours ago18 hr 13 minutes ago, JoeC said:A little embellishment by translator.“Dirty words,” which could also be interpreted as “swear words”Nah he was ready to f***.
15 hours ago15 hr 3 hours ago, PaleAleSox said:Nah he was ready to f***.But he knew he has to stay celibate for Sean
14 hours ago14 hr 3 hours ago, PaleAleSox said:Nah he was ready to f***.That was Hideki Godzilla Matsui.
13 hours ago13 hr I love how multiple times in the broadcast the announcers said Mune his a home run on an offspeed pitch that hung up there. It was a 93 MPH sinker
13 hours ago13 hr 8 hours ago, Colome's Hat said:He's apprenticed for the best to do it in the playoffsIt's amazing how good a manager looks when the players execute.
7 hours ago7 hr 11 hours ago, WestEddy said:Sounds to me like Papa Schnee has already taken the first step down the panic trail.
4 hours ago4 hr White Sox have something the Guardians don't. The experience of winning a playoff series. 😂
4 hours ago4 hr The other coach on my son’s team is a cle fan. He was super down - which i loved.but I also said how I still kinda feel deep down - that Cleveland loves giving us an early lead only to snatch it away last minute.But that said I fucking love being in the playoffs.Last year watching the World Series I kept thinking how awesome baseball is now and how much it sucked the white Sox weren’t a real baseball team. I wanted Murakami so bad just to proved we existed.Boy howdy.
2 hours ago2 hr 10 hours ago, PitchatRisktoZisk said:It's amazing how good a manager looks when the players execute.And how bad a manager looks when they don’t execute.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.