15 hours ago15 hr Before the regular season started, I made three bets. One was that they would win the division which, of course, I failed by one game. I also bet that they would win the AL pennant and even the World Series. I know that was really crazy but right now it doesn’t seem that crazy.
13 hours ago13 hr Author I was really stupid. I put $250 down for the White Sox to win the division. The payout maximum would’ve been $12,500. In June they offered to buy me out for 7500 and I refused. That’s right I got nothing because I thought they would win the division and they lost it by one game.
13 hours ago13 hr 25 minutes ago, Thesieve300 said:I was really stupid. I put $250 down for the White Sox to win the division. The payout maximum would’ve been $12,500. In June they offered to buy me out for 7500 and I refused. That’s right I got nothing because I thought they would win the division and they lost it by one game.Nope, your title is wrong — NOW I think you are crazy.
11 hours ago11 hr 2 hours ago, Thesieve300 said:I was really stupid. I put $250 down for the White Sox to win the division. The payout maximum would’ve been $12,500. In June they offered to buy me out for 7500 and I refused. That’s right I got nothing because I thought they would win the division and they lost it by one game.Bummer.
11 hours ago11 hr 2 hours ago, Thesieve300 said:I was really stupid. I put $250 down for the White Sox to win the division. The payout maximum would’ve been $12,500. In June they offered to buy me out for 7500 and I refused. That’s right I got nothing because I thought they would win the division and they lost it by one game.All the more reason to hate Cleveland.
5 hours ago5 hr 9 hours ago, Thesieve300 said:Before the regular season started, I made three bets. One was that they would win the division which, of course, I failed by one game. I also bet that they would win the AL pennant and even the World Series. I know that was really crazy but right now it doesn’t seem that crazy.Just out of interest do you make similar bets most seasons or just this one?
2 hours ago2 hr Author No, I don’t, which is the funny thing. I just had a feeling that the White Sox were going to get better while the rest of the division was declining. So it wasn’t a major amount of money I was risking, but I just had a feeling that it might not be the longshot that some people would’ve thought
2 hours ago2 hr Author Here’s my bet on the pennant and what they’re offering to pay me to cash out. Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by Thesieve300
2 hours ago2 hr Author Here’s my bet on the World Series and what they’re willing to pay me now to cash out
2 hours ago2 hr 1 hour ago, Chimpton said:Just out of interest do you make similar bets most seasons or just this one?Gambler’s Anonymous nightmare fuel
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.