2 hours ago2 hr 2 hours ago, Melton1972 said:Drew Carey is pissed Lol Kelces from Cleveland Heights not happy either.
2 hours ago2 hr The Sox are currently:+170 to win the American League+750 to win the World Series.I'm going back to bed I'm definitely dreaming
1 hour ago1 hr 9 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:The Sox are currently:+170 to win the American League+750 to win the World Series.I'm going back to bed I'm definitely dreamingThe only team that truly scares me is the Dodgers. I'm pulling for them to lose.
1 hour ago1 hr This team is so awesome. Taylor Da Gawd! Burke with a great performance and good to see young Braden step up in the clutch.They've got the Tribe on the ropes now.Don't let up. Step on their throats! Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by SoCalChiSox
1 hour ago1 hr 30 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:The Sox are currently:+170 to win the American League+750 to win the World Series.I'm going back to bed I'm definitely dreamingSox have a 89% chance to advance to the ALCS according to the ZiPS odds on FanGraphs. FanGraphs themselves have us at 82%, but I'm not sure how accurate that is past the regular season.
1 hour ago1 hr 3 minutes ago, chw42 said:Sox have a 89% chance to advance to the ALCS according to the ZiPS odds on FanGraphs. FanGraphs themselves have us at 82%, but I'm not sure how accurate that is past the regular season.weird get that same 88-89% number with all mlb playoff series in same situation historically...better odds even coming home up 2-0wouldn't be surprised if same for NHL and NBA too about 90%
1 hour ago1 hr 2 hours ago, white sox 80 said:Taylor shouldn't be available for game 3.2 hours ago, white sox 80 said:Taylor shouldn't be available for game 3.Why? He threw 7 pitches tonight and there is an off-day tomorrow.
51 minutes ago51 min Amazing that the Sox haven't clinched a post-season series at home since 1906. Time to end this 120-year drought on Wednesday!!!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.