8 hours ago8 hr 2 minutes ago, chw42 said:Belmont who? I can't believe that's who we made a thread for.He's a huge Sox fan apparently....the Cubs asked him to throw out a first pitch for the Crosstown and he said No.....I like him
8 hours ago8 hr 36 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:Unless it's Mike Ditka, I don't give a s%*# who it is.I don't know who the f*** it is.
8 hours ago8 hr 1 minute ago, wegner said:He's a huge Sox fan apparently....the Cubs asked him to throw out a first pitch for the Crosstown and he said No.....I like himIf that's the case he's fine by me!
8 hours ago8 hr 4 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:If that's the case he's fine by me!https://www.facebook.com/reel/1623484925547055/?mibextid=ZZyLBr
4 hours ago4 hr 50 minutes ago, ron883 said:f*** Merkin. What a joke.He cares more about Michican than the Sox. All our beat reporters are jokes tbh.
4 hours ago4 hr Just now, DoUEvenShift said:He cares more about Michican than the Sox. All our beat reporters are jokes tbh.Most of them are complete kiss asses
3 hours ago3 hr 14 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:He cares more about Michican than the Sox. All our beat reporters are jokes tbh.Fegan is about as good as they come in my opinion and that's not a knock on him.He's good.
3 hours ago3 hr 4 hours ago, wegner said:He's a huge Sox fan apparently....the Cubs asked him to throw out a first pitch for the Crosstown and he said No.....I like himHe has carte blanche.
1 hour ago1 hr 1 hour ago, Chick Mercedes said:I never heard of the guy myself and I'm guessing most Sox fans haven't either.
52 minutes ago52 min No idea who this guy was - total miss on Sox pr to hype this without it being someone super legit. They better make up for it and surprise tomorrow!
40 minutes ago40 min 11 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:No idea who this guy was - total miss on Sox pr to hype this without it being someone super legit. They better make up for it and surprise tomorrow!I’ve seen that show…if it was either of the two main girls, no one would have been complaining
14 minutes ago14 min I'm sure he's a nice guy and a good actor, but who?? Fans aren't obligated to a big name for a first pitch, but it's kind of crazy to hype up a first pitch only for it to be a C-lister. Hope he enjoyed the moment, at least.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.