Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Belmont who? I can't believe that's who we made a thread for.

He's a huge Sox fan apparently....the Cubs asked him to throw out a first pitch for the Crosstown and he said No.....I like him

  • Replies 128
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Unless it's Mike Ditka, I don't give a s%*# who it is.

I don't know who the f*** it is.

1 minute ago, wegner said:

He's a huge Sox fan apparently....the Cubs asked him to throw out a first pitch for the Crosstown and he said No.....I like him

If that's the case he's fine by me!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.