Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Last time I painted my face black was for the ALCS in LA for that game 5. Before the woke police were a thing.

It’s about sports fandom. Not race.

Clear that up?

Best of luck to you

  • Replies 130
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Rowand44
    Rowand44

    I made a bad decision last night and bought tickets and will be on my way to Cleveland tomorrow morning. I don't want this fuckin thing to end.

  • I'm still pissed about losing the division to Cleveland. Much like the path we've taken this series, we had a firm grasp on the division and pissed it away. Doing it again in the playoffs will suck ev

  • Falstaff
    Falstaff

    In 20 years, Burke will be honored at The Rail Yard Park, throwing out the first pitch to cheers of "Cleveland Sucks".

37 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Or people need to get a life, treat players and their families like people, and show some fucking respect.

28 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Last time I painted my face black was for the ALCS in LA for that game 5. Before the woke police were a thing.

It’s about sports fandom. Not race.

Clear that up?

It's hilarious you made this posts almost back to back.

30 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Martin has already stated that he's been dealing with a leg injury (hamstring?) if I remember right.

Hamstring or knee tweak and then he also had that recurring blister.

I agree with Guff and others who have said that the Sox will need home runs, possibly a few with men on base, in order to win.

Maybe come up with a new pitching strategy with Teel on board. Pitch inside on the hands if they are getting aggressive.

I think there may be a fight in that game. Tensions are high.

Edited by tray

8 minutes ago, tray said:

I think there may be a fight in that game. Tensions are high.

Why do you think we signed Pham?

1 hour ago, hi8is said:

Last time I painted my face black was for the ALCS in LA for that game 5. Before the woke police were a thing.

It’s about sports fandom. Not race.

Clear that up?

MV5BNzRmY2NkMDItYjM5MS00ZTYyLTk5ZWQtZjc1

hi8is IRL

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.