Flying Under The Radar

Spiff

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Feb 13, 2007 -> 04:35 PM)
What's with Nascar Now being on ESPN at 4:00-5:00 instead of ATH and PTI? Is this permanent?

I think it's only this week for the Datona 500. ESPN picking up NASCAR is basically a worst case scenerio come to life and having Eric Kasillyass host the shows is just the cherry on top of a giant crap sundae.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Feb 12, 2007 -> 05:49 PM)
CYCLONE WRESTLING IS BACK

The #3 Clones slapped around the #2 Mizzou Tigers last night, 27-12, without one of our starters. We've lost twice to #1 Minnesota this year, but we're so much further ahead than where anyone thought we'd be. We've got a legit shot to win a national championship in something for the first time in like 10 years.

Oh, Jas, Iowa is ranked tenth.

hey, i didn't know wrestling was getting discussed here. who knew? good stuff, though. what a sport.

:cheers

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Feb 12, 2007 -> 11:49 AM)
CYCLONE WRESTLING IS BACK

The #3 Clones slapped around the #2 Mizzou Tigers last night, 27-12, without one of our starters. We've lost twice to #1 Minnesota this year, but we're so much further ahead than where anyone thought we'd be. We've got a legit shot to win a national championship in something for the first time in like 10 years.

Oh, Jas, Iowa is ranked tenth.

How are Lang and Glasser doing for Minnesota?

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Feb 16, 2007 -> 06:20 PM)
I'd take hardenne over either williams...maybe... :unsure:

there's only one williams' i'd get a hardenne over. the other is a bit skinny for my taste.

Beat UF 14-6 today in baseball. That is now 8 games in a row with at least 10 hits and 10 runs. We are averaging 12.5 runs a game with 18 hits. The crazy thing is we only have 5 home runs, two of which came today. One of those homers from today still has not landed...helluva way to hit your first career homer!

Anyways, this team looks really good. I still don't want to get to excited though until we play our ACC games. That'll be the real test.

Fullerton took 2 of 3 from the Bruins (we lost our home game, swept our two road games at UCLA).

Nice win considering UCLA is a pretty darn good team. Roemer was out-dueled and the offense got shut down in the first game by UCLA's ace whose is looking like a legit mlb prospect.

Still we went 2-2 on the week which was kind of dissapointing. That said I'd imagine we stick right around 10 in the rankings.

Kenny Mayne seriously needs to make a return to SportsCenter. He just finished up his first show in I don't know how long and was actually tolerable unlike every other assclown who works for ESPN. He was along side Stuart Scott so there was an air of suckiness but the guy managed to pull it off despite the hiatus.

Please Kenny, come back to SportsCenter so I can maybe leave the TV unmuted everyonce in a while when watching the show.