NCAA hoops thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way.  The Thursday and Friday that the tourney starts is a vertible orgy of hoops.  12 hours of solid tourney ball for two days in a row :headbang

agreed, that is by far the best part of the tournament too, I don't care what anyone says

Lol, i was reading Troy St's profile, who was in the tourney last year, and will have a chance again tomorrow if they win their tourney game, and was impressed that they only lost by 9 to LSU on the road, but then i look to see their other losses and one is to the Christian Brothers University?  And then i see cbs's and ESPN's  projections and it has Illinois as a 4 seed vs Troy State as a 13.  Please tell me we can play this team in the first round, that is hilarious, they lost to the Christian Brothers.  Where the hell is that school located.. :lol:  :lol:

Just bored at 4:30 a.m. here, ready for some college hoops dammit!

GO ILLINI!

I guess we wont be playing Troy St., USF won today, but hey, USF barely beat a team that lost to the Christian Brothers! :lol: Let's play them!

:D

Big day of college hoops tomorrow.  4 Conference champions will be awarded bids to the national tourney, of course, its likely 2 of them will be in the play in game, but either way.  Stanford plays a big game against UW, Wiscy playing the Hoosiers, NC State vs Wake, Cincy vs Memphis, and the big one, NC at Duke.

And then of course, on Sunday, Illinois attempts to be the big 10 conference champions for the first time in 52 years.

Should be fun....

GO ILLINI!

Correction, outright Big 10 champs. They have shared the title numerous times.

Correction, outright Big 10 champs.  They have shared the title numerous times.

Yes indeed, I meant the outright, but i dont like using that word. Kind of a stupid word when you think about it. Out right? What is out about it? Right? Left? Come on now...

Im just saying the title will be ours , i didnt mention any other teams.

Go illini!