Bears make offer to Kearse!!

Only thing with Ogunleye is that it would cost a 1st and a 3rd to get him, unless da Bears worked out a trade with the Vikings for Moss, and then traded Moss to the Dolphins for Sam Madison and Ogunleye.

now that's a trade i would love.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most places hav Wistrom signin with Kansas City in the next day or 2, but this would prob also mean that Eric Hicks would be now available as well.

Free Agent Predictions

Damn, DBaho, on that website, and for everyone else, scroll down and check out the pick of Thomas Jones. He's got some guns there! I think we might have got a diamond in the rough on this one.

EDIT: Not at a bad price, either, as a bit over 2 million a year.

Damn, DBaho, on that website, and for everyone else, scroll down and check out the pick of Thomas Jones.  He's got some guns there!  I think we might have got a diamond in the rough on this one.

EDIT:  Not at a bad price, either, as a bit over 2 million a year.

Damn, those are some nice guns.

Damn, DBaho, on that website, and for everyone else, scroll down and check out the pick of Thomas Jones.  He's got some guns there!  I think we might have got a diamond in the rough on this one.

EDIT:  Not at a bad price, either, as a bit over 2 million a year.

I was gunna say the same thing....

ThomasJones2004FA.jpg

WOW

The one nice thing to come out of this, it is now obvious that the Bears are going to be aggresive and spend some money this off season.

yeah but on who???....they need to fill the voids on both lines...if there isnt quality left to fil those voids then dont spend millions on guys that dont deserve it just to look like you are doing something...

id go hard after winstrom...if we dont get him then build through the draft and save that cap money for next year

yeah but on who???....they need to fill the voids on both lines...if there isnt quality left to fil those voids then dont spend millions on guys that dont deserve it just to look like you are doing something...

id go hard after winstrom...if we dont get him then build through the draft and save that cap money for next year

It doesn't matter. If they don't spend it, they lose it.

Only thing with Ogunleye is that it would cost a 1st and a 3rd to get him, unless da Bears worked out a trade with the Vikings for Moss, and then traded Moss to the Dolphins for Sam Madison and Ogunleye.

Rumor is the Dolphins are going to cut Madison at some point which is why they are trying to trade him. He is due over $6 million this season.

How about the Bears go for T.O.? The Niners are only looking for a 2nd OR 3rd round pick. :o

Rumor is the Dolphins are going to cut Madison at some point which is why they are trying to trade him.  He is due over $6 million this season.

How about the Bears go for T.O.?  The Niners are only looking for a 2nd OR 3rd round pick. :o

What's he supposed to make this year?