*** Official Game Thread - Sox vs. A's 3/8/04***

Cali

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was one of the worst relief outings I have everheard of :puke but kudos to the sox for winning

Actually, my favorite relief outting was two years ago by the Royals versus the Sox. Miguel Asencio threw 12 straight balls (I don't think he threw a strike), then the guy they brought in after him walked the next batter on four straight pitches. Fans cheered when a strike was finally thrown.

Thanks Cali, I just read all of the updates. I know I am going to be one of those people in the chatroom during the season. Good to see them pull the win of, aswell as DW and Koch pitching well.

White Sox Winner!!! Whew!

I hate games like that. Must go  :puke  now.

Who are you kidding, Steff? You're always :puke after Sox wins, loses, closes games, or blow out, and you know it. :lol:

WOW..Other than Majewski, who has no chance of making the team anyway,  everybody pitched well...I hope to god some of these so called "young pitching studs" we've had the last 3 or 4 years start to produce at the major league level.

Actually, seeing Majewski pitch like this... makes me depressed. He's got alot of talent, and it was once thought he could be a mainstay in the bullpen.

Nick Swisher - FC. 5-2. Sellier out at home. Grabowski to third, Johnson to second.

billie bean loooooves this guy he had a whole section of moneyball devoted to swisher.

I read the book when it came out, but isn't Swisher they guy that the Sox should of drafted instead of Royce Ring? Beane was shocked when KW didn't take Swisher.