Uh-oh

mreye

I hope this team doesn't have the same problem they've had in the past of facing pitchers they've never seen before.

Donovan Osborne threw three innings of relief for the Yankees on Saturday in Boston and won't start Tuesday against Mark Buehrle at U.S. Cellular Field in the opener of a three-game series. Left-hander Alex Graman, who was called up Saturday from Columbus, will make his first major-league start.

Yeah the Yankees dont have much in their system so I doubt that these guys are going to be able to shut down our offense we have shown so far this year.. we are a much better team

I am a tad bit surprised they are calling up from Columbus already.

why not?  :lol:

Where should I start? A wife, a two year old, a job, a garage that needs a new roof, a leaky basement, a bathroom remodel, a swingset I have to build for said two year old, two dead trees in my yard I need to cut down...

How's that? :lol:

A couple of thoughts in the Yankee strategy.

Of course they are going to start the kid out of town and not at Yankee stadium.

It gives them an excuse if they continue to struggle against the Sox and the league in general

They know our history of generousity towards 1st time starters.

I'm surprised they called up a lefty to face the Sox right handed dominated lineup.

Alex Graham has been pitchin for Columbus against the Charlotte Knights. Last time he pitched, he struck out 8 but gave up 3 runs in 5 innings. He has a season ERA of 0.90 though, so he's been pitchin well in AAA. Hopefully our guys can get on top of him early.