I AM THE SOXMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

TheSoxMan

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, bring that up eh...

SuperSteve: x-8ball......is Heather the most stupidest person ever?...

x-8ball: No doubt!

:lol:

In that case...

Heather Lee: x-8ball Has SuperSteve won the TheBigHurtBEGOOD award for using a word in a sentence that isn't really a word?

JerryReinsdorf: My sources say YES!

:bang

Beastley told me to tell you guys this:

"I will probably not post in Sex Lies and Politics so I cannot possibly be in trouble as I want to be here and post for a long time."

You forgot something though......"MMMMMM, BEASTLEYYYYY!!"

Haha, sorry. Had to do it. :begood

Beastley told me to tell you guys this:

"I will probably not post in Sex Lies and Politics so I cannot possibly be in trouble as I want to be here and post for a long time."

:lol: That won't last. Here's a thread beastly created after he was previously banned. The first post is the most intruiging:

http://www.soxtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=11970&hl=

Just thought you fellas would like to hear this saying again from me:

MMM BEASTLY

I think these breaks actually help me more than hurting me, again, I learned a lot from my previous break.

.......One month later he f***ed up, again. I've never had a problem with beastly outside of the days leading up to his most recent suspension. He should know we'll all be watching him now, and it wouldn't be very smart of him to return to WSC form.

I just thought of a revenue stream. Who gets to push the button on the next troll? :D

That seems like too much fun. A couple clicks and He Gawn!

I actually appreciate a troll every once in a while. We need to invite a couple Skankee fans to post. Bu-bye!

I just thought of a revenue stream. Who gets to push the button on the next troll?  :D

That seems like too much fun. A couple clicks and He Gawn!

I actually appreciate a troll every once in a while. We need to invite a couple Skankee fans to post. Bu-bye!

You're here. :ph34r:

:huh ...... I thought he's returning in July, and i'm looking foward to it, I like Beastley

Beastly has two personalities. One I can tolerate and he is ok, but then he has a very immature side that amazes me for a 15 or 16 year old. He gives my age group a bad rep. :ph34r:

Beastly has two personalities. One I can tolerate and he is ok, but then he has a very immature side that amazes me for a 15 or 16 year old. He gives my age group a bad rep. :ph34r:

he'll be fine, or he'll be GAWN.

no worries, right DBAH0? ;) :lol:

edit: I altered the name of the thread for our beatle fans... cu cu ka choo

I actually do a lot of work with teenagers (my wife tells me it is because I never grew up, lol) and it amazes me how many of them are so mature for their ages, and how few spoil it for all of them as a group. Heck there are a bunch of teens who post on this site, and do a damned good job of fitting in and contributing in major ways. Hell I would be willing to say that the teens on this site as a group cause less problems than the adults as a group. All of the really big blow ups have involved adults.