I AM THE SOXMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

TheSoxMan

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The positives will always outweigh the negatives for me.  There are just way too many quality posters here...

You can't eliminate the trolls, but you can contain them.

Mods  :cheers

They have done an especially good job tonight. Really appreciate all the hard work they put in.

These problems will go away though, they may of learned proxy's but there are other ways to block the specific users.

They have done an especially good job tonight.  Really appreciate all the hard work they put in.

These problems will go away though, they may of learned proxy's but there are other ways to block the specific users.

And I am sure when mommy and daddy get a call from AOL that might make things change.

And I am sure when mommy and daddy get a call from AOL that might make things change.

I love it when web masters get together. Let's wait and see if things die down. They're just junkies in need of a fix. Eventually they will find someone else to play with. Although I know you guys love nothing more than troll whacking.

What I find interesting is we allow way more than the other leading brands of Sox Message Boards. Yet, that tiniest of areas that we do not allow seem to cause people to go nuts. Maybe it's easier of we had dozens of rules instead of a couple.

And touching on Soxman for a moment and him taking over. Kap, we do have the server in Texas now, right? We should start a coup de tat.