Second Favorite Team

Besides the Sox, who would be your second favorite MLB team? I'm gonna have to go with the Angels for a lot of reasons. I saw agame there and it was amazing. Great players, great ownership, great franchise.

I know a lot of my freinds are both Sox and Cubs fans which pisses me off. :angry:

Besides the Sox, who would be your second favorite MLB team? I'm gonna have to go with the Angels for a lot of reasons. I saw  agame there and it was amazing. Great players, great ownership, great franchise.

I know a lot of my freinds are both Sox and Cubs fans which pisses me off. :angry:

Besides the Cards I would have to say the Angels too...

Primarily because they are playing the scrubs right now.

Suck up...  :lol:

you wish... :lol:

i'm from central illinois. its either cubs or cards here. so as a kid i picked the cards but changed my allegience to the sox a couple years after when i started to actually understand baseball a little bit. and have always paid a lil attention to the cards too... :headbang

The Florida marlins!

And no i do not like them because they beat the Cubs last year. I have liked them since their creation. So, I am not a fair weather fan either since I was a fan prior to them wining thier world serieses. I just dont get to watch their games much living in Chicago.

This upcoming series against the Marlins ought to be fun. but... GO SOX!

Besides the Sox, who would be your second favorite MLB team? I'm gonna have to go with the Angels for a lot of reasons. I saw  agame there and it was amazing. Great players, great ownership, great franchise.

Angels :headbang :headbang :headbang