Greatness resides in Chi town baby.....

:headbang The 96 Bulls are the greatest team in the modern era at least. I would have to say there might have been more dominant Yankee teams, but damn that team was sick.

Best team ever esembled and any one that thinks the lakers from 99-02 are better, well they no nothing about basketball. The bulls would have kicked that teams ass. :headbang :headbang Speaking of that team, it wasn't the 96 championship but the 97 one, do you guys remember that speech steve kerr made during the parade. Probably one of the funniest speeches I've ever heard. Steve Kerr was da man. :headbang :headbang

I've got that entire 1996 season on tape. I recorded every game. I knew that was gonna be a special year. I knew MJ was just gonna murder everybody after a dissapointing playoffs in 1995. We got the best rebounder on the planet for WILL PERDUE. Pip was still in his prime. We had the right role players. Everything just came together so beautifully for that team. I like how that dude pointed out that we beat not one but TWO 60 win teams en route to the title. While the 87 Lakers beat nothing but crappy teams save Boston.

Best team ever esembled and any one that thinks the lakers from 99-02 are better, well they no nothing about basketball.  The bulls would have kicked that teams ass. :headbang  :headbang Speaking of that team, it wasn't the 96 championship but the 97 one, do you guys remember that speech steve kerr made during the parade.  Probably one of the funniest speeches I've ever heard.  Steve Kerr was da man. :headbang  :headbang

lol..I remember..Kerr was like "Michael said in his commericial that he's missed the gm winning shot 26 times, so lets go to, Steve". Man, those were the f***in days. I don't think we really apperciated and realized how lucky we were during that time.

The Miracle on Ice team either has to be first or not on the list. I heard on the official list that gets revealed tonight, they are #7 or something. First or off the list, there's no in between.

That has the be the greatest MOMENT in Sports in the last 25 years, but the 96 Bulls team was DOMINANT for an entire season and had the greatest athlete in competitive sports on it's roster...

Luc Longley

:D

If it's "best team", it's the Miracle on Ice team without a doubt. It didn't say most talented. That 80 team defined the meaning of team, they were a team in every sense of the word. No doubt they weren't as talented, but what they pulled off as a team was far more remarkable than any of the 'dominant' teams. That's why they should be #1 or left off the list, depending on the scoring standards, you know?