The Offical Koch Watch

hi8is

That just looks weird to me seeing im so use to seeing him in a Sox uni.. Oh Well

Your lover boy gave up another walk off HR last night

I am sure there is an idiot in the Marlins fan base who is saying right now: "Botch will be our closer for the rest of the year, period."

:lol:

Your lover boy gave up another walk off HR last night

I am sure there is an idiot in the Marlins fan base who is saying right now: "Botch will be our closer for the rest of the year, period."

:lol:

Are you still going at him with that? Just drop it...

Balls that get hit are counted as strikes.

That's the only explanation that makes sense to me...

That is accurate. But that's also how they are counted in the AL, so nothing has changed there.

I feel sorry for Billy. He is a class act and I was really pulling for him.

I wish the best for Koch because he trys so hard but without his fb he ain't s***. Even with it he was barely ok, but I hope he improves. To tell you the truth I don't think Koch will be decent again unless he is reunited with Rick Peterson and I have a feeling he will. Although 2 scoreless innings from botch is good, the key is though, was the game on the line because he isn't a closer anymore, he just melts in pressure situations.

i hope the best for botch too... he is a class act

those 2 scoreless innings were not in a pressure situation

he has had about 4 bad outings and 2 good outings with the fish

the 2 good outings were in non-stressful situations

the 4 bad outings where when the fish had a 2 run lead or less

Koch didn't melt in pressure situations.  He is a great competitor.  He is just a s***ty pitcher, by major league standards.

Please give me a break, Koch totally melts in pressure situations. Do I really have to go into detail? The only reason Koch was decent in Oakland was because he had LOTS of opportunites for saves and he also had his fastball. Besides that, he would melt. Koch would either be decent as a reliever or if he can make his other pitches besides his straight fastball better. You don't have to have a 100mph fb to be successfull, s*** his 95 mph fb is good, he just has to have some other pitches to back him up. Everytime Koch was down he would rely on his fastabll well since it isn't there anymore he would get rocked, he needs to improve the rest of his pitches along with his control.