ESPN 1000: Freddy Garcia traded to the White Sox

Flash Tizzle

Without Reed there's still Ryan Sweeney and Brian Anderson to look forward too.  But without Olive there's no up-and-coming catcher in the Sox system.  Same for Morse, whom I feel was the best shortstop in the minors for the Sox.  Burke and Alomar will get the job done behind the plate this year, and Freddy Garcia will anchor their rotation and possibly provide more stability for MB and Esteban.  It's upsetting to see such quality young players leave, but on the other hand the Sox greatest need is being filled.

Olivo is gone... We'll see how underappreciated he was soon enough, watch as all of these f***ers run all over this team? Sandy and Jamie Burke behind the plate? Are you f***ing kidding me?

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe this s***.

Turn on 670 the score NOW.

A reporter from the Seattle Intelligence believes this was a "bad trade" for Seattle. Thought Freddy Garcia could warrant better players, and is labeling the White Sox as the "winner."

He's lying through his teeth.

I don't understand this organization's hard-on for Joe Borchard. I mean, Reed was exactly what this team needed in a year or two, a lefty who could hit for high average/high OBP.

I love Freddy Garcia, but man, Olivo AND Reed? Come the f*** on...

So we gave up Mike Morse too???? What the f***??? So 1 stud prospect, 1 ML ready catcher with a high ceiling, and another midlevel prospect who appears to be breaking out for Freddy Garcia, potential ace or #2, and a AAAA catcher. We just got fleeced, long term deal with Garcia or not. How much loot are we getting???

I don't understand this organization's hard-on for Joe Borchard.  I mean, Reed was exactly what this team needed in a year or two, a lefty who could hit for high average/high OBP. 

I love Freddy Garcia, but man, Olivo AND Reed?  Come the f*** on...

Horrible trade IMO. If it was a Borchard/Stewart (a young catcher in our minors) or Lisk, I would love the trade, or even a Olivo/Borchard would be semi "okay" but not 2 of the best talents we got.

Well for all you people who wanted KW to do something, he's done it, but at what cost? I'm wondering about that thread I posted from the Dallas Morning News about the Sox... we are giving up everything we have for right now. All I know is, if we don't get deep in the playoffs, there's going to be some MAJOR heads roll now... because we AGAIN just mortgaged the farm to get something now.

This is such bulls*** man, for a f***in renta player we are losing our future our STAR future... Man words are words what happened with Tub O Goo saying he would resign, what about Robbie saying he would resign? Now they got Garcia saying hes gonna resign man this is such bulls***. WHY? Man I know KW could have done better than this s***, what a bummer. We take 2 out of 3 from the scrubs now then we lose MO, f*** you KW.

Well for all you people who wanted KW to do something, he's done it, but at what cost?  I'm wondering about that thread I posted from the Dallas Morning News about the Sox... we are giving up everything we have for right now.  All I know is, if we don't get deep in the playoffs, there's going to be some MAJOR heads roll now... because we AGAIN just mortgaged the farm to get something now.

Look at is this way, we have not won a world series in almost 90 years. Its about damn time we shop giving a s*** about the future with our prospects who wuill come up like Joe crere and bat .240, and start worrying about NOW.