It appears to be getting hot in the kitchen...

Steff

Thanks Miss Steff.

I gave my two cents, but I'll give it here.

We got quickman's point, but on that board we needed to get back to whitesox.com.

As for the song, that is Adam's Song by Blink 182, telling the thread to die in its own nature.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I usually object to piling on, in this case I agree. He perpetuated a myth for a long time, abused people, belittled people, challenged people. If he wasn't so annoying, no one would have spent so much time and effort to expose him And if he didn't fight with so many, there wouldn't be so much piling on.

While I usually object to piling on, in this case I agree. He perpetuated a myth for a long time, abused people, belittled people, challenged people. If he wasn't so annoying, no one would have spent so much time and effort to expose him And if he didn't fight with so many, there wouldn't be so much piling on.

Tex, I love your updated sig. I don't know how long it's been there, but I just noticed!

Tex, I love your updated sig. I don't know how long it's been there, but I just noticed!

Thanks, it was up *before* the trade. At first it was

"that trick never works" . . .

But when I was talking with Kenny at the last shareholder's meeting and he let it slip that we would be getting him, I had knight update the sig.

Come to think of it, we should all pretend to be shareholders :D

Maybe Corg has a piece of a fantasy league team named the White Sox.  :huh  On the thread, he said he's going to the game. He's probably selling programs as we speak.

His mommy is dropping him off. Which isn't bad if you are 15, but he's 40'something

You likey haven't read through the White Sox message boards.  Ncorg, for over 20,000 posts, has insulted countless posters; insisting his position as shareholder of the White Sox overides the opinions of other members.

While these are "just message board," even the most complacent of individuals could accumulate anger towards Ncorgbl.  Although I believe quotes from Ncorgs Ex-Wife may have crossed the line, the bastard deserves to be exposed. 

I suppose either you understand or you don't.  After your ripfest on Aboz a few weeks ago (in the Ashlee Simpson thread), I would assume you understand how words on a computer screen are NOT easy to dismiss.  Not simple to blow off ignorant comments because this is just a message board.

Yah I know, that is just a moment thing. I don't get off the computer and lie in bed at night and cry myself to sleep because someone on Soxtalk didn't like me. I don't go anywhere but here, so I had no idea. I know he's been rude here before. I also know he said he had connections. I really didn't mean to be that much of an ass to Aboz too, but stuff happens. What can I do?

Some more came out today. Evidently, these guys have uncovered the fact that HSC is not a season ticketholder. Her brother works for ESPN and she gets the tickets from him. I am waiting for the next installment. At first, I thought posting some personal stuff on Corg was wrong, but then I went back and looked at some of his posts here. He is a collossal ass. I believe the personal stuff they posted is vague enough that nobody could really hassle his family.

Another thing is he is using different id's and posing questions to himself. There is a thread asking for his help by someone allegedly from Colombia about Frank Thomas. The guy from Colombia spells favorite, favourite, just like Corg. Could it be Corg? That Colsat46 military man also only posts when Corg does, and they have conversations with each other back and forth. It would surprise me if they were one and the same. I think Corg needs to be in a rubber room.

Some more came out today. Evidently, these guys have uncovered the fact that HSC is not a season ticketholder. Her brother works for ESPN and she gets the tickets from him. I am waiting for the next installment. At first, I thought posting some personal stuff on Corg was wrong, but then I went back and looked at some of his posts here. He is a collossal ass. I believe the personal stuff they posted is vague enough that nobody could really hassle his family.

Another thing is he is using different id's and posing questions to himself. There is a thread asking for his help by someone allegedly from Colombia about Frank Thomas. The guy from Colombia spells favorite, favourite, just like Corg. Could it be Corg? That Colsat46 military man also only posts when Corg does, and they have conversations with each other back and forth. It would surprise me if they were one and the same. I think Corg needs to be in a rubber room.

what do you want to know

no s***, Spiff.

That guy is talking about a gun - what if this elaborate fantasy was sociopath Ncorbgl's sole reason for waking up in the morning?

So quickman gets shot in the face at the ballpark and Ncorgbl is dragged off to the looney bin to the strains of an Elton John cover.....What does that accomplish again?

:lol:

nones, getitng shot, the thread was altered by someone with a gun comment.

what do you want to know

I'd like to know it all, I've had my share of run-ins with that fake. I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that the Colonel defending Corg is also Corg. Why would a Colonel go on a baseball website? He never posts about baseball. Check out that NCORHELPPPP thread, that has to be Corg and another identity. You have done a great job. I guarantee at least 80% of the people arguing with you are, indeed, Corg himself. Ask the Colonel if his first name is Denny.

I'd like to know it all, I've had my share of run-ins with that fake. I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that the Colonel defending Corg is also Corg. Why would a Colonel go on a baseball website? He never posts about baseball. Check out that NCORHELPPPP thread, that has to be Corg and another identity. You have done a great job. I guarantee at least 80% of the people arguing with you are, in deed, Corg himself. Ask the Colonel if his first name is Denny.

Ok here it is in a nutshell then I need to take my kid on a bike ride.

1) Baseball is someone who posts here: He has not posted over there for a while. i can tell you that Baseball is well respected on this board. If he wants to be identified I will let him do it himself.

2) What we say is the truth, we have letters an voice mails from the whitesox. Actually Baseball ahs them. The whitesox monitor the board, they told us he is not an investor. They said that investors would not act like that. They say they find him somewhat amusing at times and believe that he doesn't go far enough to get him banned.

3) Steff knows who baseball is and she also knows about the info we have. She can speak for herself.

4) I do know a reporter. So does baseball. The reporter is helping me on a few thigns. We never asked him to dig up information on investors only to provide us names and locations of investors. He continues to dig up more. Maybe for his own stories...I don't know.

5) I persoanlly talked to an investor of JR's scoreboard lease. That was interesting and well supported by what his reporter also told us.

I will answer more for you but my kid is tugging at me. I will be back.. maybe baseball can contribute? Steff as well?

I'd like to know it all, I've had my share of run-ins with that fake. I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that the Colonel defending Corg is also Corg. Why would a Colonel go on a baseball website? He never posts about baseball. Check out that NCORHELPPPP thread, that has to be Corg and another identity. You have done a great job. I guarantee at least 80% of the people arguing with you are, indeed, Corg himself. Ask the Colonel if his first name is Denny.

Col46 is not NCorg.

Col46 is actually a retired military and was an avid collector of Sox memerobilia. He is listed in the credits of several films, including Eight Men Out, I believe Field of Dreams but not positive on that (all those Sox unis...) as well as White Sox: A Visual History. Col46 posts because he is a huge Sox fan.

HSC did have season tickets. Last I knew she was talking of not renewing them. We are not friends anymore so I have no idea if she renewed them or not. What Aboz has said about her speaks for me.

Some of the other players there, I know. FoxieMVP (no friend of NCorg's; I have met him several tiomes and spent an evening at the Stadium Cluib with him), chisoxjohn (a friend of mine), rudylaw, etc.

t is through HSC that I met baggio who in fact exists and is a real person and a very nice guy.

I met RPS and Mario and a series of Mikes who led me over to soxtalk after previous fights over at whitesox.com

For all the conspiracy theories - and no I have not met NCorg personally but we have tallked about some things and he always checked out as far as I could tell - I always got tired olf people bashing Ncorg and his bashing back. He was not the only one who said KW was going to quit; one of our own distinguisged posters (and I mean that sincerely) also said the same thing. Things that NCorg stated were verified other ways, including Frank's talking to LA midseason (last year? 2 seasons ago?) over the Diminished Service Clause. But I have never met him so I cannot vouch for him. Woever he has been poster and email wise, her has always been consistent, I never spotted anything that was not consistent with other stuff he said over a period of years.

Claims of knowing folks does not indicate deception. Hell, I have tailgated with MB's parents and brothers, and sat with one of MB's brothers, and still correspond with Rocky Biddle's parents. If a person is not an asshole seeking things and goes to the park often enough, anyone can meet folks. I have seen Hawk, DJ, and others acknowledge HSC, she knows those folks (how well, who knows, but enough that I have seen them pick her out of a crowd.) HSC's father lives in B'ham and she spends time there every summer and knows a lot of the players.

Whatever the truth is about NCorg, does it really matter?

Col46 is not NCorg.

Col46 is actually a retired military and was an avid collector of Sox memerobilia.  He is listed in the credits of several fils, including Eight Men Out, I believe Field of Dreams but not positive on that (all those Sox unis...) as well as White Sox: A Visual History.  Col46 posts because he is a huge Sox fan.

HSC did have season tickets.  Last I knew she was talking of not renewing them.  We are not friends anymore so I have no idea if shd renewed them or not.

Some of the other players there, I know.  FoxieMVP (no friend of NCorg's; I have met him several tiomes and spent an evening at the Stadium Cluib with him), chisoxjohn (a friend of mine), rudylaw, etc.

t is through HSC that I met baggio who in fact exists and is a real person and a very nice guy.

I met RPS and Mario and a series of Mikes who led me over to soxtalk after previous fights over at whitesox.com

For all the conspiracy theories - and no I have not met NCorg personally but we have tallked about some things and he always checked out as far as I could tell -  I always got tired olf people bashing Ncorg and his bashing back.  He was not the only one who said KW was going to quit; one of our own distinguisged posters (and I mean that sincerely) also said the same thing.  Things that NCorg stated were verified other ways, including Frank's talking to LA midseason (last year? 2 seasons ago?) over the Diminished Service Clause.  But I have never met him so I cannot vouch for him.  Woever he has been poster and email wise, her has always been consistent, I never spotted anything that was not consistent with other stuff he said over a period of years. 

Claims of knowing folks does not indicate deception.  Hell, I have tailgated with MB's parents and brothers, and sat with one of MB's brothers, and still correspond with Rocky Biddle's parents.    If a person is not an asshole seeking things and goes to the park often enough, anyone can meet folks.  I have seen Hawk, DJ, and others acknowledge HSC, she knows those folks (how well, who knows, but enough that I have seen them pick her out of a crowd.)

Normally I would agree that it really doesn't matter. This guy has gone on every site claiming to be something he isn't. If he is questioned about it, he insults, not just typical insults, but insults that would make a sailor blush. If he was part of the White Sox organization, which he obviously is not, it would reflect negatively on that organization. I remember one time he posted here that he showed JR one of his insults, and JR laughed. Total baloney, as he would say. He needs to be stopped, and exposed for all to see, he is menace to the message boards, and to the White Sox. How appropriate that his name is Dennis. There are some who may still have their doubts, but very few. I have no doubt there is a military man with the name colsat46 provided on the thread today. Have you met colsat46, Corg could have just gotten this name, and used it. Corg was on another thread this morning wondering why he wastes his time. He's a joke. Corg didn't state KW was leaving until it already was posted. He just takes someone else's post he trusts, and re-words it to make it sound like he has some inside knowledge.

Col46 is not NCorg.

Col46 is actually a retired military and was an avid collector of Sox memerobilia.  He is listed in the credits of several fils, including Eight Men Out, I believe Field of Dreams but not positive on that (all those Sox unis...) as well as White Sox: A Visual History.  Col46 posts because he is a huge Sox fan.

HSC did have season tickets.  Last I knew she was talking of not renewing them.  We are not friends anymore so I have no idea if she renewed them or not.  What Aboz has said about her speaks for me. 

Some of the other players there, I know.  FoxieMVP (no friend of NCorg's; I have met him several tiomes and spent an evening at the Stadium Cluib with him), chisoxjohn (a friend of mine), rudylaw, etc.

For all the conspiracy theories - and no I have not met NCorg personally but we have tallked about some things and he always checked out as far as I could tell -  I always got tired olf people bashing Ncorg and his bashing back.  He was not the only one who said KW was going to quit; one of our own distinguisged posters (and I mean that sincerely) also said the same thing.  Things that NCorg stated were verified other ways, including Frank's talking to LA midseason (last year? 2 seasons ago?) over the Diminished Service Clause.  But I have never met him so I cannot vouch for him.  Woever he has been poster and email wise, her has always been consistent, I never spotted anything that was not consistent with other stuff he said over a period of years. 

Claims of knowing folks does not indicate deception.  Hell, I have tailgated with MB's parents and brothers, and sat with one of MB's brothers, and still correspond with Rocky Biddle's parents.    If a person is not an asshole seeking things and goes to the park often enough, anyone can meet folks.  I have seen Hawk, DJ, and others acknowledge HSC, she knows those folks (how well, who knows, but enough that I have seen them pick her out of a crowd.)  HSC's father lives in B'ham and she spends time there every summer and knows a lot of the players.

doesn't matter on this board.