Nomar to White Sox?

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly.

Now explain how the White Sox would be in selling mode if they acquired Nomar.

Well maybe not financially but they would be selling off talent.

Nomar is old and his career is over.

Thus he will drag down any team that takes him so any team has to be willing to except that they will finish close to last place.

:fyou NOMAR, {Can you tell I hate that guy :lol: }

Thus he will drag down any team that takes him so any team has to be willing to except that they will finish close to last place.

Right, Nomar is old. rolleyeyes.gif

Found this interesting:

http://briefing.com/gold/indepth/inplayhourly.htm

Not sure if you can view the site or not but I will happily post a picture of the article if someone helps my computer illiterate self post a picture. If you can view the site, its a ways down.

I guess its a very professional site but it is a stock site which leaves it questionable.

It's Bulls*** ;)

Why do you always type like that? :ph34r:

Nomar is 33, and this rumor of this deal is everywhere :ph34r: , it is on the Red Sox board, Sox board, ESPN Message Board, haven't checked ARI :ph34r: (Sorry, this smiley is awesome)

ANd I just checked ARI Message Board, it is their to :huh

Nomar is 33, and this rumor of this deal is everywhere :ph34r: , it is on the Red Sox board, Sox board, ESPN Message Board, haven't checked ARI :ph34r: (Sorry, this smiley is awesome)

07/23/1973 that is nomar's birthday, hmm seems to me he's 30 year's old. But that's just me.

ANd I just checked ARI Message Board, it is their to :huh

It is not happening. The 3 way rumor was reported to include the Sox, but it was the Cubs. It probably won't happen with the Cubs either. The Sox haven't been involved in talks for Nomar recently.

Why would the Sox wanna be involved in a three way deal sending Randy Johnson to a possible playoff Rival? Doesn't make sense. Red Sox fans are paranoid and if Kenny does this deal he needs to be shot and hung by his balls

While I don't believe anything with Garciaparra will happen in terms of the White Sox, I'm starting to believe that with Williams, all bets are off. This guy is hyper aggressive.

Anything is possible right now.