Randy Johnson rumor in Daily Southtown

Rj-Garcia-Buehrle would make the other playoff teams go  :pray before we played them the next day

Yep.. they scared the pee outta the Twins the past 3 days.. Or maybe their pants were wet from laughing so hard... :lol:

I would offer both Jon Garland and Joe Crede as well as a prospect for Randy Johnson.

Garland now: 7-7 4.52 ERA

Garland this point last year: 7-7 4.51 ERA

Crede 2002: .285 BA .311 OBP .515 SLG .826 OPS

Crede 2003: .261 BA .308 OBP .433 SLG .741 OPS

Crede 2004: .242 BA .295 OBP .420 SLG .715 OPS

We've been waiting for these two to become stars on this team but I'm starting to think that may never happen. :crying

They won't want Crede, unless they plan on moving Tracy to 1st and are going to give up on Sexson (ie Unload him and not pay his contract).

Chad Tracey is no slouch defensively either. However, if they wanted Crede, I'd be willing to do a package involving Crede, Sweeney or Borchard, and another prospect. They could take it or leave it and if they wanted more I'd tell em to Go "F*ck" themselves.

I'd also try to get Hilly in the deal, and I'd assume he could be had. That would mean making it two extra prospects.

They won't want Crede, unless they plan on moving Tracy to 1st and are going to give up on Sexson (ie Unload him and not pay his contract).

Chad Tracey is no slouch defensively either.  However, if they wanted Crede, I'd be willing to do a package involving Crede, Sweeney or Borchard, and another prospect.  They could take it or leave it and if they wanted more I'd tell em to Go "F*ck" themselves.

I'd also try to get Hilly in the deal, and I'd assume he could be had.  That would mean making it two extra prospects.

i remember reading that tracy does have a decent glove, but is very limited in the range. there was talk of getting another 3b with more range.

i alway thought they wanted to do what you mention.

i remember reading that tracy does have a decent glove, but is very limited in the range. there was talk of getting another 3b with more range.

i alway thought they wanted to do what you mention.

By the way LDF, don't know if you saw this on the FS board or not, but I figured I'd post it here cause I know you follow the minors, but FutureSox is gonna start to cover minor leagues from a national perspective as well :)

I watched Tracey a few times and your right about his range, but when the ball is hit to him he looks pretty good. Would be a pretty solid first baseman. He has a nice pure swing though.

Illini, thx for the welcome.

I think even with RJ, we'd turn into the other * cough, cough* Chicago team. No lead off guy, inconsistent offense, too many boneheaded moves on the bases and on defense.

I think we'd see a lot of low scoring, one run losses. We've lost our top 2 hitters, our priority should be a bat.

By the way LDF, don't know if you saw this on the FS board or not, but I figured I'd post it here cause I know you follow the minors, but FutureSox is gonna start to cover minor leagues from a national perspective as well :)

I watched Tracey a few times and your right about his range, but when the ball is hit to him he looks pretty good.  Would be a pretty solid first baseman.  He has a nice pure swing though.

btw, you should make a link for FS

you are right about his swing, that was never question. it is his range and that what i mention last week. arz wants and needs a better range 3b.

i haven't followed the minors much this yr as i have in the past.

the sox move about 3 more minors and they are thru. in ref to immediate help from the minors.

what i am take from what jr said is they can compete with anyone one when he wants too.

the sox make the move now, see how far they go in the playoff, make 2 move in fa's and let alone the comp picks they will get will cover for what they will be losing and 3 + yrs from now, the minors will be producing big results.

Illini, thx for the welcome. 

I think even with RJ, we'd turn into the other * cough, cough* Chicago team.  No lead off guy, inconsistent offense, too many boneheaded moves on the bases and on defense.

I think we'd see a lot of low scoring, one run losses. We've lost our top 2 hitters, our priority should be a bat.

welcome

WE ARENT GETTING RANDY JOHNSON!!!!!!!

But I heard a rumor from a friend of a friends hair stylist's dog groomer's second cousin that is dating the daughter of guy who is friends with a neighbor of the Diamonbacks groundscrew member.. and he said there might be a chance.... :lol:

But I heard a rumor from a friend of a friends hair stylist's dog groomer's second cousin that is dating the daughter of guy who is friends with a neighbor of the Diamonbacks groundscrew member.. and he said there might be a chance....  :lol:

How long did it take you to come up with that?

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

But I heard a rumor from a friend of a friends hair stylist's dog groomer's second cousin that is dating the daughter of guy who is friends with a neighbor of the Diamonbacks groundscrew member.. and he said there might be a chance....  :lol:

Well I think it's pretty obvious that he's on his way to chicago right now then.

World Series here we come! :headbang :headbang :headbang

That's sarcastic too?  :P

ah yes, it's funny on so many levels.

I put it in green since I'm an optimist that thinks we'll win the WS.

Or did I leave it in green because sarcasm really doesn't go in green?

or does the sarcasm apply to both?

Hmm... :P

ah yes, it's funny on so many levels.

I put it in green since I'm an optimist that thinks we'll win the WS.

Or did I leave it in green because sarcasm really doesn't go in green?

or does the sarcasm apply to both?

Hmm... :P

:huh You just confused me.