Soxtalk Hall of Fame

Texsox

Which person is most worthy to enter the Soxtalk Hall of Fame?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which person is most worthy to enter the Soxtalk Hall of Fame?

• cwsox
    • DBAHO
    • kapkomet
    • Rex Hudler
    • sideshowapu
    • southsider2k4
    • Spiff
    • Steff
    • The Cheat
    • YASNY

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm saddened that cw is getting this. I disliked him before he left. I would like to know the rationale of why people are voting him over actually good posters.

Naw, I liked cw alot. He is a good guy. We always had fun with the Michigan-Michigan State stuff. Always asked about wrestling and what not. He is a good guy. He deserves it too. He was an admin for the longest time, and he was one of the more active admins on the boards. I don't know if/how much he did behind the scenes, but he gets my vote.

I'm saddened that cw is getting this. I disliked him before he left. I would like to know the rationale of why people are voting him over actually good posters.

Wow, that is one ignorant comment. cwsox was a well respected poster on this boards before one incident caused him to get the boot, even thoguh he left on his own will. This hall of fame thing shouldnt create bad feelings between people, and it should be an opportunity for a select few posters to be recognized. All of the posters have contributed a lot for the site, and to insinuate the Vince was a bad poster is being a jerk about the situation. This shouldn't be a competition for who was/is the "greatest poster ever", but I can see that that is what is starting to happen.

edit.. And I know this has been argued to the point where threads have been locked, and I don't want to start some argument over this, but taking your shots like that isn't cool.

Edited by CubsSuck1

That could have been the most ignorant post I've seen in weeks.

Honestly, cwsox is a great guy. He did good things while he was here, and was a friend to whoever seeked help. I owe the guy for a lot.

So please don't dare say that about him. Cheap shots aren't alowed.

Wow guys, lay off Danman. He's entitled to his own opinion. And Beastly, I disagree with you because Mike is still here and he has many more quality posts, I believe. But then again, I didn't read a lot of CW long posts because I simply don't have that much time.

Neither do I, but you needed to get past the time, and he had some real wonderful posts.

Wow guys, lay off Danman. He's entitled to his own opinion. And Beastly, I disagree with you because Mike is still here and he has many more quality posts, I believe. But then again, I didn't read a lot of CW long posts because I simply don't have that much time.

I might have been misunderstood. I don't have a problem with him having his own opinion. That's fine, but there is a fine line between opinion and insult.

That could have been the most ignorant post I've seen in weeks.

Honestly, cwsox is a great guy. He did good things while he was here, and was a friend to whoever seeked help. I owe the guy for a lot.

So please don't dare say that about him. Cheap shots aren't alowed.

Calm down, skippy.

Not all that glitters is gold.

I might have been misunderstood. I don't have a problem with him having his own opinion. That's fine, but there is a fine line between opinion and insult.

Agree with that. However I'm having a hard time finding the insult.

BTW.. from what I know it was more than "one" incident...

Agree with that. However I'm having a hard time finding the insult.

BTW.. from what I know it was more than "one" incident...

He said that people should instead vote for actually good posters. Meaning that cw is a bad poster? Some people might not see that as an insult, but that is how I saw it.

Ok, ok settle down boys. I was merely asking for why people were voting for him. I didn't like him, and I said I was saddened that good posters were getting passed over for someone I didn't like. I wanted your reasoning for voting for him and got it. There was nothing ignorant about my post, I just wanted my question answered. Just because I don't like him doesn't mean everyone has to, that's obvious. Carry on...

Ok, ok settle down boys. I was merely asking for why people were voting for him. I didn't like him, and I said I was saddened that good posters were getting passed over for someone I didn't like. I wanted your reasoning for voting for him and got it. There was nothing ignorant about my post, I just wanted my question answered. Just because I don't like him doesn't mean everyone has to, that's obvious. Carry on...

That's what I gave you. ;)